Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Afash

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104638474

Target Steam Name: Bare Bonez

Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:452326423

Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: Other (mugging by PD Enterance while a Police detective and civilians are watching, also for breaking the mugging 30mins timer and mugging another player immediately after me)

When did the situation occur?: 21:30 CET

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Unknown

Jxck

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @Afash, I will be handling this Player Report. Please bare with me while I look into this.

Under Review

Jxck

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Bare Bonez from the evidence @Afash provided, you are actively mugging someone outside of the PD which would be FailRP as this is something you wouldn't do. Also you attempted to mug someone else, and he was also killed during the rule break.

• FailRP - Actions performed by your character that are not realistic and do not correlate with the setting of the server and your roleplay role.
  • You must wait out a 30-minute delay to do another mugging after your previous attempt that was either successful or unsuccessful. Any person in your party partaking in the mugging is also affected by this cooldown.

@Bare Bonez do you wanna explain yourself?

Bare Bonez

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was just scaring the other person until he started snitching to the detective about my gun. Thats when the detective pushed out the guy and I murdered him. So good try reaching on the other guy, never even put the dude in zips. As for afash, I gladly took his 666 dollars :)

Bare Bonez

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Also never aimed my gun at the other guy either ;(

Jxck

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was just scaring the other person until he started snitching to the detective about my gun. Thats when the detective pushed out the guy and I murdered him. So good try reaching on the other guy, never even put the dude in zips. As for afash, I gladly took his 666 dollars :)

I mean, you were aware that the Detective couldn't do anything anyway as he was on a weapons blacklist and the evidence also proves that. Regardless of you not pointing your gun or having him in zip ties, you still decided to chase him with zip ties telling him he's getting mugged, so from the clip it looks like you're initiating another mug.

However, you still shouldn't have mugged @Afash in front of the Police Department, also you shouldn't be trying to scare someone by telling them you're going to mug them while chasing them with zip ties, even if you didn't have the intention to mug. You shouldn't have killed the other player either way as you did bait him into running to the Police and the Detective already knew about your gun smh.

You've been here a while and should know better, also I'm not 100% sure who that player was but let's say if he was a new player, you just ruined his experience on the Server and if you were in his position, I'm pretty sure you'd feel the same way.

I will be issuing you 2 Warning Points for FailRP & Breaking Mug Timer.

Player Report Accepted
Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.