Naminé

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Was thinking maybe if everyone could behave together and some staff could join in, we could have a gathering at the beach, all do some fishing, get those skills up, chat, chill, listen to music, have fun and I could open up the bakery and server food and drinks (might need help with that if tons of people appear, I'm only one woman and can't bake and farm that fast) but then again we can cook up the fish, I have 99 cooking so that will do.

Just a thought and nice thing to do, get people doing something different and also improving a skill rarely used and under rated. What do you lot think? Nice little social event.

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

If we did this we would have to sort out a playlist as not everyone likes the same music like me i like metal which most do not like. I would go to it, sell and give out food and drinks. But maybe a few cops for protection as mean people.

Naminé

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I'd leave the music up to others, I'd rather the majority have fun at my expense, and yes security would be a must, someone is always up for griefing or trolling. Fishing is probably the least used skill, so something to get it being used would be nice.