Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ben
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69469896
Your Character Name:
Ben Hillbun

Ban Length: Permanent (Been about a year now.)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Lola Meid

Ban Reason: Alternative account, FailRP, Multitudes of reasons.
Unban Reason:
So its been awhile since i was able to make one of these but i just want to start off with saying. I'm sorry. It was my fault completely for what I had done and I am extremely sorry. I just want another chance at the server and have some fine with it again. This is the only server in all fo Garry's Mod that I legitimmetly enjoy and If i could play the server everyday again I would.

Once again i'm sorry, This server mean the world to me and after checking the website for updates nearly everyday without even being able to play the server just goes to show for myself how desperate I am to be unbanned. Once again Lola, You are a great admin and , I can speak for the whole community here, that you are a great admin and you are just doing gods work for the server. and the fact that you teamed up with tons of developers and people just to make this sever just means the world to me and everyone else.

But instead of me trying to look like a good guy here and bloat about how amazing you are at handling admin situation. I just wanted to ask if you could maybe, just maybe get a probationary period on the server if I get unbanned. make it however long you want I will follow all rules in a normal manner just like everyone else. I feel like I've grown up in maturity a lot in the recent times and think I could change myself on the server and deal with what happens.

I hope you accept my apology for ruining other peoples Role play and making this hard on you also about having to deal with my immaturity back then but now I think I am older and more mature to be able to play on this wonderful server, I am sorry for all of the things that I did back when I was on the server and I hope you accept my apology. Thank you.

Time of Occurrence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.