Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Gamz
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41829274
Your Character Name (If Applicable): James Whelson

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Beta Spirit

Reason for Report: Breaking FearRP/FailRP/Minging
Ray Walker was blocking the PD entrance/exit with his car calling it a peaceful protest. That situation was dealt with by arresting all the protesters. About 10 minutes later Ray Walker randomly parks his truck in this spot claiming that his vehicle is unable to move. The mechanic comes and says the car is in 100% working condition. After lying to an officer and refusing to move his vehicle when he was illegal parking, guns were drawn in order to forcibly get him to move the vehicle. He had about 4 guns drawn on him telling him to get out of the vehicle and he just drives off like it's nothing. Not to mention arguing with me when I first pull my gun out telling me I'm not aloud to use lethal force. This is clearly breaking FearRP. It's also FailRP for him to say he's illegally parked because he's waiting for his car to be repaired, when it was in perfect condition.
Time of Occurrence: 11:50 AM PST
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Johnny183

4I8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In real life, have you ever had a cop try to detain you with his pistol out for a traffic stop? You're in just as much wrong as the admin is. There is no clear danger here, this is a major case of you being a fail cop, at-least learn to detain someone the right way before you go pulling your pistol out, holy hell.

JoshTJLR

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Theres no clear danger did you see the video, there is 3 cops pointing guns at telling him to get out the vehicle, there clearly is a lot of danger here.

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

In real life, have you ever had a cop try to detain you with his pistol out for a traffic stop? You're in just as much wrong as the admin is. There is no clear danger here, this is a major case of you being a fail cop, at-least learn to detain someone the right way before you go pulling your pistol out, holy hell.
I tried multiple times to get him out of the vehicle and he refused to get out. Lethal force was a requirement to get him out of the vehicle, which he still refused.

4I8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Theres no clear danger did you see the video, there is 3 cops pointing guns at telling him to get out the vehicle, there clearly is a lot of danger here.
Do you see him outside the vehicle pulling a weapon? Better yet, is he using his vehicle to danger others? The video says otherwise, I am going to school to take this route in my life, the other officers pulling pistols is completely taken out of context, all of the officers should be punished for threatening him with dangerous weapons for no given cause, they didn't state the reasons why he was being detained, so it was an unlawful arrest as it is. He had full right to leave the situation as he was doing nothing to deserve three weapons pointed at his person.

4I8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I tried multiple times to get him out of the vehicle and he refused to get out. Lethal force was a requirement to get him out of the vehicle, which he still refused.
It's not a requirement, lmao. That is lethal force you're attempting to use to detain someone for stopping traffic.

4I8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The police whitelist needs to come sooner.

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

first of all, there was no minging in this. It was a role-played situation after cops VDM'd civilians for no reason, we started a peaceful protest with a vehicle as our defence. secondly, I didn't "randomly" park outside, My vehicle had been damaged so I stopped and placed my hazards on(at the end it was still damaged so I don't know why the mechanic didn't see it). I role-played my reactions based on my player witnessing police brutality beforehand in the play session. . Secondly after you pulled your weapons out and the chief came with an AR-15 pointed at my vehicle, I said I was fearing for my life and decided to try and run from the cops that were threatening to shoot me because I was stopped with hazard lights on. Finally if you are to report myself for Fail-RP I would like to bring your attention to the fact you had no role-play reason to pull a weapon out upon my vehicle in the first place.
(side note: I wasn't parked as the engine would have to be off and the vehicle would have to have no driver for it to class as illegal parking)

Johnny183

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

first of all, there was no minging in this. It was a role-played situation after cops VDM'd civilians for no reason, we started a peaceful protest with a vehicle as our defence. secondly, I didn't "randomly" park outside, My vehicle had been damaged so I stopped and placed my hazards on(at the end it was still damaged so I don't know why the mechanic didn't see it). I role-played my reactions based on my player witnessing police brutality beforehand in the play session. . Secondly after you pulled your weapons out and the chief came with an AR-15 pointed at my vehicle, I said I was fearing for my life and decided to try and run from the cops that were threatening to shoot me because I was stopped with hazard lights on. Finally if you are to report myself for Fail-RP I would like to bring your attention to the fact you had no role-play reason to pull a weapon out upon my vehicle in the first place.
(side note: I wasn't parked as the engine would have to be off and the vehicle would have to have no driver for it to class as illegal parking)

First of all, he has already said that the reason for drawing his weapon is because you continuously refused to get out of the vehicle for a significant period of time. He needed some sort of leverage to force you out of the vehicle since you were not cooperating, which was the weapon. The weapon was used to get you to listen to demands. I showed up and assisted by drawing my weapon. Now with three weapons pointed at you from the driver side window, you continue to minge and drive off. Not fearing for your life. He did not say he was going to shoot you and nobody did, he used it as leverage so you don't need to exaggerate.

Secondly, your "peaceful protest" was just you and your friends blocking the pd entrance with a vehicle and getting in the way of police as they try to leave. You were told multiple times to move and so were your friends who end getting ran over because you can't fear for your lives.

4I8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

First of all, he has already said that the reason for drawing his weapon is because you continuously refused to get out of the vehicle for a significant period of time. He needed some sort of leverage to force you out of the vehicle since you were not cooperating, which was the weapon. The weapon was used to get you to listen to demands. I showed up and assisted by drawing my weapon. Now with three weapons pointed at you from the driver side window, you continue to minge and drive off. Not fearing for your life. He did not say he was going to shoot you and nobody did, he used it as leverage so you don't need to exaggerate.

Secondly, your "peaceful protest" was just you and your friends blocking the pd entrance with a vehicle and getting in the way of police as they try to leave. You were told multiple times to move and so were your friends who end getting ran over because you can't fear for your lives.
Have you ever seen an officer pull his pistol in real life for resisting arrest that isn't even regarded as a felony? Stop trying to back up the failcops, they had their weapons drawn for no reason other than to intimidate.

4I8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

for something that isn't even regarded as a felony*

Johnny183

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Have you ever seen an officer pull his pistol in real life for resisting arrest that isn't even regarded as a felony? Stop trying to back up the failcops, they had their weapons drawn for no reason other than to intimidate.

In real life he would of feared for his life. He lied to an officer also which helped prompt James to draw his weapon. We don't have any type of drag mechanics for getting someone out of the vehicle or the ability to open a door like real life.

4I8

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In real life he would of feared for his life. He lied to an officer also which helped prompt James to draw his weapon. We don't have any type of drag mechanics for getting someone out of the vehicle or the ability to open a door like real life.
So then you'd tell a superior, not draw a fucking gun. You can't justify pulling a pistol for this, it just doesn't make sense.

abbas1902

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So then you'd tell a superior, not draw a fucking gun. You can't justify pulling a pistol for this, it just doesn't make sense.
Of course you can, how else are they suppose to get a suspect out of the car that will 100% not comply. You think in real life officer wait for you to get out of your vehicle forever? Of course not, the suspect refuses to listen therefore he/she should be arrested now the suspect is refusing to let officers detain them let alone exiting the vehicle, of course officers would threaten to use force to get someone out .3 guns pointed at you would fill you with so much fear your only thoughts is you listening to the officers, if your car is going at like 30 mph I get it you would go faster if you were in danger but here the car at a standstill so the suspect would listen to the police literally pointed semi autos at him. I was giving a warning for driving away from someone pointing an ak. Also if your character had "PTSD" you would have stated it way before because here (no offense) it sounds a bit like an excuses for what you just did.

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Beta Spirit What you did breaks FearRP and goes against the rules. Even if you disagree with it, you cannot drive off like that while at gunpoint, especially with more then one gun pointed at you.

Unfortunately, I have to agree that you broke the rules in this instance.

The other thing is, he is legally permitted to have his lethal force ready at his side for use if need be. You are in a vehicle which is classified as a deadly weapon and if he is attempting to affect an arrest on you which it looks like he was, then he is obligated to fear for his life that you will try to use that vehicle to harm him and he can pull out his weapon. I personally do that all the time. Also, him using lethal would be a policy violation which is not against the rules, its against department policy which is IC, not an OOC problem.

I do believe you are in the wrong on all matters in regards to this, if you would have listened to them in the first place, this wouldn't be an issue.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I do feel an alternative to weaponry should be provided to get a suspect out of a vehicle. Pulling a weapon as far as I can tell was the best option.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

The situation shows without a doubt that Beta Spirit is powergaming. This issue will be addressed tomorrow and spoken to with Management and a swift decision will be made.

Please note: You are not able to avoid situations of FearRP due to "PTSD" or anything of the likes. It's powergaming and it's not happening.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.