derpmusic

Monolith Newcomer
LV

In-Game Name: Michael Carter
Steam Name: Mr.Derpy
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83672712
Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): September 10, 5:57 pm CST
What happened: I have recently lost a lot of money due to an error on the table, and multiple staff members have told me to report here in the forum. In the picture below, I lost 200k, and I would appreciate it if someone could look into this issue. I have lost upwards of 700k with this error already. The dealer's cards do not add up to 21 (blackjack), resulting in an instant loss for me as the player. In the picture below it only adds up to 17. I had an 18. Which means I would have won the bet.
What do you need? refunded 200k in-game cash
Evidence: Picture below/ and some staff have already been notified.
Read, understood, and followed refund request rules and guidelines?:

Attachments

• blackjack.jpg
    blackjack.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

derpmusic

Monolith Newcomer
LV

In-Game Name: Michael Carter
Steam Name: Mr.Derpy
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83672712
Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): September 10, 5:57 pm CST
What happened: I have recently lost a lot of money due to an error on the table, and multiple staff members have told me to report here in the forum. In the picture below, I lost 200k, and I would appreciate it if someone could look into this issue. I have lost upwards of 700k with this error already. The dealer's cards do not add up to 21 (blackjack), resulting in an instant loss for me as the player.
What do you need? refunded 200k in-game cash
Evidence: Picture below/ and some staff have already been notified. I also have the full video.
Read, understood, and followed refund request rules and guidelines?:

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @derpmusic this is not a bug but a feature.

A 5-Card Charlie occurs in Blackjack when the dealer gives you 5 cards without exceeding the total of 21. When this happens, and the 5-Card Charlie rule is imposed, it's an automatic win for the player even if they have a low total in their hand (like 15).

The rule is applied both for the dealer and the player.

Refund Request denied.