Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Foxtrot0295
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96672362
Your Character Name: Miguel Mendoza

Which Staff blacklisted you: ((Forgot))
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 24 hours
Blacklist Reason: I mugged the mechanics in the back office of the mechanic shop, and then was weapons blacklisted because the staff member claimed it was public.
Unblacklist Reason: Your not allowed to mug people in a public setting of course we all know this, however I mugged the Mechanics in the managers office away from the public view. I think the blacklist is excessive as I clearly didn't purposely mug them in public. I had the idea in mind that if I took them into the back room it wasn't public setting, because there was window blinds down and the door was shut therefore the public couldn't see inside.

Note: The staff member was also clearly unsure if the managers room (with the door closed) counted as a public area or not, however I chose to take the punishment and dispute it over the forums because it would be more organized this way.

Time of Occurrence: 3:10 PM EST UTC−05:00
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Tru

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The staff member was also clearly unsure if the managers room (with the door closed) counted as a public area or not, however I chose to take the punishment and dispute it over the forums because it would be more organized this way.
I told you from the start that you cannot mug there you then asked for the rule that stated it I then told you and you then tried to keep on saying that it is not public. You also did not choose to take the punishment it was given to you because of the rule you broke and because of your history with RDM.

Note: The place you attempted a mug is public and that would not change even if the door was closed it also has a window that people can see through.

Thread locked & Moved
Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.