LV

Your Steam Name:SHVRK
Your Steam ID:76561198005181377
Your Character Name: Zhine Stone

Which Staff blacklisted you: Baphomet
What were you blacklisted from:Weapons

Blacklist Reason: RDM
Unblacklist Reason:
I didn't realize the rules i was breaking, now armed with further knowledge i can avoid future rule breaks
Time of Occurrence: Not sure
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Baphomet

Bapho

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

To start off, your original punishment was going to be a Weapons Blacklist of One Month. After a few seconds of consideration, I decided to lower it to One Week, seeing that one month would've been a little harsh.

According to your record, which includes multiple rulebreaks and punishments, and your general playtime on this server, I would've hoped that you had a better knowledge of the server rules. When discussing your punishment, you proceeded to argue with other fellow staff members about being punished (with not the most respectful attitude.) After that matter, you then proceeded to interrupt me multiple times when explaining the reason of your punishment, as well openly voicing your remorse for paying premium "Because premium members should get better treatment."

In conclusion, I do not see why I should end, or shorten your blacklist. I would advise you to read over the rules several times, and hope to see you come out strong from this.

Henceforth, Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.