Memo

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: mem ͔
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:210922618
Your Character Name: Sandra Santos

Which Staff blacklisted you: I think it was @TheCrustyPlayer™ but he isn't staff anymore
What were you blacklisted from: Guns

Blacklist Length: 1 Week
Blacklist Reason: Broke Hostage TImer
Unblacklist Reason: First I want to say I'm sorry for trying to argue about the rules with you / staff team . I took a month break to read the rules and try to make sure I didn't break any rules. But this new rule was implemented
You may only kidnap people once every hour. After the kidnapping has ended, this cooldown is in place. You may not kidnap additional people from other locations or people not involved in the initial kidnapping. You may only do this after the initial kidnapping has ended and the cooldown has run out. If there are people running around, you may not randomly take them in, as this is considered to be a second kidnapping. This rule applies regardless of the success of the kidnapping.

And I thought that this rule was still being used : "In order to be considered a hostage, the player has to be restrained/zip-tied during the hostage-situation. Otherwise they can be seen as a hostile threat, and dealt with as the opposition sees fit, while respecting other applicable rules."

I just wanted to have some fun I'm sorry I wasn't following the rules correctly but I haven't had previous offensives like those in months/weeks I'm pretty sure. I just want to enjoy the rest of the SouthSideRp map.

Time of Occurrence: Monday
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono