LV

Your Steam Name: blue berry
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462013731
Your Character Name: berry smith

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Asiandiskool
What were you blacklisted from: guns

Blacklist Length: 1 week
Blacklist Reason: i shoot at a guy with a hostage
Unblacklist Reason: so he didint have de gun on de hostage so i shoot at him and hopet he would die so we could get de hostage to safety

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

The reason why your blacklist is so long is because of the fact that literally the day before you had another FTVL incident and breaking NLR at the same time. How can I be sure that you won't break this rule again within the next few days if i was to lift the blacklist?

Nub

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

The reason why your blacklist is so long is because of the fact that literally the day before you had another FTVL incident and breaking NLR at the same time. How can I be sure that you won't break this rule again within the next few days if i was to lift the blacklist?
cuz im a good boy im gonna try and not do anything for a month cuz i wanna be a mentor and im gonna try my best to not break rules

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

cuz im a good boy im gonna try and not do anything for a month cuz i wanna be a mentor and im gonna try my best to not break rules
Although I believe you didn't mean to act reckless in the hostage situation, you still have a track record at the end of the day. I will lower your blacklist from 7 days to 4 days. However, if you violate FTVL again, your punishment will be much harsher.

Appeal Partially Accepted
Thread Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.