Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: a top fragger
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123736760
Your Character Name: Alex Herrera

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Rommel / @PMX
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 2 Months
Blacklist Reason: Using camera to look through door.
Unblacklist Reason: This past month has been really tough and has taught me a learning lesson to what happens if you break rules to not just me but to the people that I've interacted with on why I cannot equip my gun. I'm still very sorry for what I've done and will reassure you that I will NEVER do it again.

Time of Occurrence: 4/15/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I am glad that during the sit you were honest about what you and your friend were actually doing, rather than try and play it off and lie like your friend tried to do initially. What you and him originally did was exploiting, and there had to be some punishment for it, which is why you and him were given this blacklist.

Now that you have served a little over a month of this blacklist, and due to your actions in that sit, I believe that you have served enough of the initial punishment. It also goes without saying that you should avoid doing what you did again, but your honesty in that sit goes a long way.

Your blacklist appeal is accepted.

*Note* - If the un-blacklist doesn't go through for some reason, have staff assist you in-game and link this post if they need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.