logo.png

Blacklist Appeal Format
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:178078039
Your Character Name: Willmina Benson

Which Staff blacklisted you: @ja1003
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 1 week and 2 days
Blacklist Reason: Mass RDM, Countering Police
Unblacklist Reason: I wanna start off with I get what I did was wrong, and I'm not arguing my punishment I just think it should reconsider due to I feel that weapons is a huge factor into roleplay and it restricts me from the big part of criminal roleplay. What happened was my friend @Memo was being arrested at the bank. My friend wolf made a callout and said come l2 bank she's being arrested. She wasn't raiding the bank but she was past the lobby and into the tellers which counted as a raid, I thought that you had to be actively drilling and lockpicking to be considered a counter raid against the cops. I had no intention to break a rule or mass rdm all i wanted to do was save my org member from going to jail. The reason i thought it was ok, was because I knew she wasn't raiding bank so I didn't think it would be considered a cop raid, but now i know it was. Again I apologize for what I did and acknowledge that I will not try to break this and various types of rules again. I hope this will either be reduced or possibly accepted. Thank you for your time.

Time of Occurrence: 5/14/20 12 AM to 2 AM
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Memo
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I understand this that could have been a misunderstanding, therefore I will unblacklist you. Don't let this happen again.

Blacklist Appeal Concluded,
Locked & Moved.​

Status
Not open for further replies.