Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Warles
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:536770084
Your Character Name: Jimmy Loop

Blacklist Length: 2 days
Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @SCOTTISH

Blacklist Reason: RDM

Unban Reason: My friend and I were trying to mug a EMS director we told him to put his hands up and to move back and he didnt move and told us he didnt understand us so my friend told him again to move back and to put his hands up but this time he didnt respond and he didnt move so told him he had 5secs before he would be shot and didnt respond so i killed him.

Time of Occurrence: 30 minutes ago
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yes

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @Warles ,

In regards to your blacklist appeal as I mentioned in-game that you are advised to appeal after a 24 hour period, you violated our server rules and the reason you put for your unban isn't a reason, you are explaining the situation not why you should be unbanned.

Rules Violated:
2.2.2 - You may not kill a player for simply insulting you. Threaten them with a firearm and alternatively shoot them to injure them first. If they persist after this, you are free to kill them.
2.2.4 - Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.

I have one question which I would like for you to answer, why should your two-week weapons blacklist be removed when you have clearly violated server rules and have a prior history within 3 months on this rule section?

mokeef

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I think I should be unblacklisted because I told him to move back and to put his hands up and he didn’t comply but I do understand I should’ve injured him before killing him and i will try to read the rules next time because playing with a weapons blacklist is boring and I promise I will not do this again

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

To conclude your Blacklist Appeal @Warles ,

You didn't take any steps towards using lethal force for the last option, the user was no threat towards you and was following a majority of your demands, it was identified that your communication was becoming harder due to your microphone/your friends not working properly; nonetheless, the reason for killing that user was not at last resort and in terms with server rules was no threat towards you.

In these situations with apparent users failing to value your life as in terms with server rules, if the user is no direct threat but is not following demands you are to threaten with a weapon if they do not comply then forward to damage to injure then if they continue to not comply you can go to killing the user; this process is vital to roleplay and if not in play then users will be killed left, right and centre.

All of this was explained to you in-game and I ask if you had any questions in regards to this, you clearly do not understand the server rules on resorting to killing a user at last instead of your mindset of first resort. I do not think reducing or removing your blacklist will support you or others in terms of this, as a prior offender of server rules in this section your blacklist will stand; keep in mind you were informed to appeal after 24 hours has leniency may be given by then but you haven't in which I will not permit removal or reduction.

Appeal Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Blacklist Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.