LV

Your Steam Name: BOT Bob
Your SteamID: 76561198329379384
Your Character Name: Dave Smith

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Balldrip
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons blacklist

Blacklist Length: 3 days
Blacklist Reason: RDM
Unblacklist Reason: I killed a cop after stealing a cop car and then driving it into a river, I got out of the car and saw a cop car while someone on my radio was saying "ay yo dave the cop was on you the whole time" I got scared I was going to be arrested so when he got out of the car I shot him. I see this was wrong because in reality he didn't know that I was a criminal and didnt even have his lights or sirens on, he also asked me what was going on, not knowing that I stole the car. I now see that I shouldn't just go shoot anyone i have suspicion about. I still am in the processes of learning when its ok to shoot another player and whens its not. Im not asking for the blacklist to be completely removed im just asking for the time to be reduced.
Time of Occurrence: 1am
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Soup Time,

Upon reviewing the evidence a few more times after reviewing your appeal I feel as if you have not learned from the past. The police vehicle that was "chasing" you didn't have lights or sirens on, so I don't see why you could've been scared. The cop didn't even hop out with a gun pointed at you. I am giving you time off to learn your lesson, and read up on the rules to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Appeal Denied,
Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.