Your Steam Name: Ghost of Romania
Your SteamID:
Your Character Name: David Boe

Which Staff blacklisted you: I believe it might be @Brad
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: Not known
Blacklist Reason: Suspected of RDM
Unblacklist Reason:

I would like to make a reply to that report. It was a false report made against me because I was actually raiding the bank as you can see from his own evidence uploaded and he was counter raiding me. So I went to get a pistol to make him leave me alone. You can see the lockpick in my hand coming out the vault with. You can see that he was counter raiding by saying "oh we were raiding first" but yet no evidence showing them raiding first.

Please have a review of the report made. I am sorry that I couldn't make a reply despite given so much time. I haven't check my forum notifications, I would like an email alert feature when mentioned, it would be great thing to add to this forums and will get my attention.

I also reported him using the same evidence for metagaming via external communication software. Like when he said "makarov" when I pulled out a makarov. However, he said he was talking to himself and denied my report.

Thank you Brad for taking the time to review this.

Time of Occurrence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Brad

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In the video, he doesn't say anything about him raiding the bank first. Also how does it show that he is counter raiding you? Just because someone walks into the bank, doesn't mean that they are counter raiding you. Additionally, if you want someone to leave you alone, you don't just immediately shoot them.

With that being said, this appeal is denied. The blacklist expires in 3 days from when I accepted the player report.

Status
Not open for further replies.