Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Banned User
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:456070217
Your Character Name:Tyler Park

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Balldrip
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 3 days
Blacklist Reason: Making a ad saying i was gonna kill someone while they snitched i was informing them ( Blacklisted from guns 3 days - Cop bait) Even though the cops were already chasing me !
Unblacklist Reason: I had legit just killed 5 people and tye shaw message me saying he snitched to the police and the police already knew who i was as tye knew my name and car + Police showed up and chased me i made a ad informing tye he was in great danger and balldrip told me i was blacklisted for cop baiting even though the cops have my car my plate and my name. They should have a warrent if they diden't. All im saying is making this ad is no different than making a ad about a bounty its cop baiting becuase you are intending someone to kill someone which is ilegal. This intent was not to get more cops after me as i already had 1 after me it was simply to let him know in advance.

Time of Occurrence: Just now
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Tye
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It was true. Tyler just was already being chased by cops cuz i called cops and told them his car. A gun fight then happened. They already knew about him and were after him

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.