LV

Your Steam Name: Mando
Your SteamID: 76561198158021552
Your Character Name: Tye Shaw

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Jacub
What were you blacklisted from: OOC chat ;(

Blacklist Length:1 day
Blacklist Reason: For fooling around with the boys
Unblacklist Reason: I am deeply sorry for my actions, in ooc i told @Neko. that since he just frag/rp all day that he was basically a Nazi, and that i hope he falls down the stairs, me and @Neko. are the best of friends and have been friends for like days. He k new i was joking but i still understand that my actions were far befitting of my character and casted a negative light on me and ooc chat as i whole, i stepped over an uncross able line by joking with neko. My actions are close to unforgivable and are disgusting. I should have never sent these msgs to neko and if i did, i should have done it over discord. I am completely ashamed by how i conducted myself and in the manner i did so. I can completely understand that my actions definitely deserved a blacklist and that Jacub definitely didn't take a joke between friends and made it out to seem as if i wished neko harm. He 99% didn't do that and i was in the wrong. Im asking for forgiveness here for my terrible and corrupt actions, thanks for reading, you can find a tldr below.

TLDR : (dont read without reading the rest, otherwise ur cheating) It was a joke between friends and everyone knows that im not being serious.

Time of Occurrence: Like 10 minutes ago today.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Dez @Neko. @DB KILLER
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?:

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to say that I knew Tye was joking with what he said and when saw it I wasn't offended in any way.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to say that I knew Tye was joking with what he said and when saw it I wasn't offended in any way.
Thank you for the response, as you can clearly see here with Neko's use of :
wasn't
/ˈwɒz(ə)nt/

contraction
was not

The definition of wasn't clearly means was not.
From what neko said and the combined research, i can make the educated link that since he said wasn't then he said offended, clearly proves without a shadow of a doubt from a scientific, educated, informed viewpoint that he knew it was a joke and it didn't affect him. Because of this, i request that my blacklist is lifted due to the targeted party not feeling targeted.

TLDR : He didnt care and knew it was a joke.

Neko.

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for the response, as you can clearly see here with Neko's use of :

wasn't
/ˈwɒz(ə)nt/

contraction
was not

The definition of wasn't clearly means was not.
From what neko said and the combined research, i can make the educated link that since he said wasn't then he said offended, clearly proves without a shadow of a doubt from a scientific, educated, informed viewpoint that he knew it was a joke and it didn't affect him. Because of this, i request that my blacklist is lifted due to the targeted party not feeling targeted.

TLDR : He didnt care and knew it was a joke.
this man

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you, through Neko's use of
I can clearly show everyone that he is not mad and is neutral, if he was annoyed he would go
This Man (insert adjective for sucks/is annoying)
As everyone can see, Neko is still not mad about what i said even though it has been mere moments from his last reply.

Jacub

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Mk, the reason you were blacklisted is that you were told by me to stop in ooc. However you continued, I am however willing to reduce your blacklist to 3 hours as I do kinda feel like 1 day might have been a bit much.

Blacklist appeal accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.