Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooster

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Staff: I don't know which staff did it but they were in Civ Character.
Reason: "malicious activity"
Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561199447333977
Name: Mark Wolf

I was Blacklisted from OOC for typing in "Free Towlie" as a joke, I don't know this person however I did put that in OOC as a joke because other people were typing in in OOC they were not punished as far I as I know, they prop did but idk, all I want to say is that there was no intent on disturbing the server. I am sorry for the inconvenience and sorry for the OOC chat. However I will say that when the staff did bring me to a sit while I was medic he did question if this was an Alt account though. I was threatened with a permaban and other questions but I persisted that I knew nothing about that person or what he did but I ended up getting a Blacklist for a week from OOC. I would like to apologize for my actions and I don't want that to happen to anyone again for sometimes you need to just shut up and carry on with some things as a Player of Monolith. I hope your day is going good and that you all have a good rest of the day. I am sorry for this happening and I hope that nothing more comes of this, good day.

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.