Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Game Is Sketchy
Your Steam ID: Your Character Name: David Dunk

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Code Monkey
What were you blacklisted from: Police

Blacklist Reason: RDM x1
Unblacklist Reason:
Background: I was playing for my first day as detective and I had civilians with me so that I could catch gun sellers/buyers. I was picking up a civilian when the person I killed came into play.

So the kid I "rdmed" was ramming his car into ours. Then we all got out and he used his car to block me and the civilians in using the two cars that were there. So he trapped us and then tried to run us over with his car. He knocked out civilian 1 with his car. SO I tell him to get out and try to rob him since I am a detective I didnt want to blow my cover. I had been establishing relationships with these civilians for over an hour and didnt want the troll to ruin it. He didn't put his hands up after 5x verbal warnings. He also was screaming and insulting us and telling me to kill him. One of my civilians yelled that he had a gun so I assumed he was pulling it out so I gunned him down since he wasnt listening to my commands from the robbery and he was probably about to shoot us.

Bottom Line the dude making the complaint was trolling when he rammed into us multiple times, blocked us in and voice trolled us with no intention of roleplay. He entrapped me into interaction with him and shooting him.
Time of Occurrence: Approx 1 hour ago

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Denied. You are not apologetic and keep making excuses. Please read the rules thoroughly. Corruption/RDM is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.