Troy Twinkletoes

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ruh
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093233332
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Ronald Donald

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) Gregg

Reason for Report: There is a video of me following the guy named slade smith and I'm following his rp of going into a vault. I tazed the guy with a tazer and Me and the other guy closed the vault on him. And called 911. But Gregg only gave the other guy a 3 day black list but gave me a week. He said was because I was lieing in sit. But he said I dragged the guy into the vault after I tazed him which is completely not true you can check on the video. Then the Gregg said "I was originally only gonna give you 1 day" but now its a week. Then he was being completely rude with me after I asked to talk to a founder and was talking over me. Then I made a couple of other reorts to talk to someone else in game about it but he just kept taking down my report then kicked me after I made a report asking how do I make reports on the fourms. Overall I'm asking to please take my blacklist down to 3 days like the other guy I was with since I never lied to the admin in sit.
Evidence to support your claim: Hopefully Gregg tells the truth
Additional members involved/witnessing: Slade Smith

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Troy Twinkletoes

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Also I'm sorry and I hope you can see my frustration with my friend only getting 3 days and I got a week. But I never lied to Gregg I hope he tells the truth since I was upfront with him. I said I tazed the guy and I was upfront to Gregg about it but I never dragged his body into the back since he was already back there.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Okay, so let's go over what happened and my side.

I tazed the guy with a tazer and Me and the other guy closed the vault on him. And called 911.

You were reported for tazing someone, with another Security Cadet, and tossing him into the vault. The situation was that he was "The 99th lucky customer". You guys threw him in there, and he got arrested. I later handled the report, and talked to you guys. I got 2 stories.

Your story was that what I was told was not true, that he did it on purpose. The other story, the guy who was blacklisted for 3 days, was that you guys were looking for fun and quote "fucking around". So now you see there is a conflict of interest.

But Gregg only gave the other guy a 3 day black list but gave me a week.

You were given 1 week for lying to me, and your previous offenses on our server, as I recognize your name. The other guy was given 3 days as he did not argue, was polite, and admitted to his violations. However was still blacklisted cause he did not play the role properly.

hen the Gregg said "I was originally only gonna give you 1 day" but now its a week. Then he was being completely rude with me after I asked to talk to a founder and was talking over me.

I was not rude, I did not talk over you. I was interjected the entire time. When you kept butting in saying "No no no, I want to speak to a founder" I told you that you cannot pick for your staff, and that if I was a problem, that not only could you appeal it on the forums but that you could also report me, which here we are now.

Then I made a couple of other reorts to talk to someone else in game about it but he just kept taking down my report then kicked me after I made a report

I did not kick you. @Yeffrey did. You were abusing our report system and spamming it, opening and closing reports that we had already closed. You were given answers, you didn't budge on them or act on them.

Troy Twinkletoes

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

We never threw the guy in there you can see on the film. I told you and was upfront with you. You can see my frustration on this since the other guy slade did acaullty what I did and I was following his RP.

I never lied to you in the sit once. All I said was that we never threw the guy in there and came back in there and I tazed him.
And then I made a report saying how do I make a report on the forums and I was kicked and it didn't tell me who I was kicked from (I just figured it was you my apologizes for that)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You need to be patient with your report and refrain from bumping your thread. I removed the irrelevant posts and edited your post to put it all in one. This will be closed and under review, so do not PM staff or talk about your report on discord.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

After reading both sides, I do not see any abusive or misbehavior from the staff member nor do I see a problem with issuing the blacklist. When seeing you how you behave on our discord (also you did not post any evidence for this report), showing how impatient you can be, I do not see anything wrong. You said you were upset and frustrated, which is understandable but refrain from being a problem in sits and don't break such rules.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.