What were you blacklisted from:OOC

Blacklist Length:1 day
Blacklist Reason:Toxic
Unblacklist Reason:Not Toxic

Time of Occurrence:08/06/2020 - 08.15
Additional members involved/witnessing:N/A
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Hello Beautiful People And Beautiful Staff , What happened was :

Someone driving crazy in the street killed the Mayor ( A thief that stole a cop car ), then i said : Who killed the mayor is a son of b**** but it was really in a positive way not with the intention of spreading some real hate , you get me ? like, related to rp when you lose something that you care of ( Example : A guy that is driving and kill a guy , the father : That son of bit*** ) , in this way it was meant and it was even covered with "***" . Mr.Alex then proceeded with no actual warning ( I've joined the server for the first time 2 days ago) says : blacklisted , and then i've became unable to use ooc . I've tried to talk with Mr.Alex explaining my point of view , all his answer were actually : That's toxicity , we don't allow toxicity on our server , go to this forum and make an appeal and i will look into .
I then replied to him it would have been enough a simple warning to not let me repeat it again . ( It could have been also that son of a biscuit like someone was saying in ooc in a funny way ) no one of course complained about it becouse it was not referred to the guy , it was reported at the situation , how can you be toxic to a guy that you don't even know who he is ? By the way yeah nothing , i didn't mean to be so long just wanted to explain what happened , it's more than sure that it will not repeat again , and next time for future players maybe just a verbal warning is enough instead of taking/Assuming things and then proceeding without eventually being in a hypothetically sit . Meh , have a good day may God bless you and your family .

Last edited:

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello JohnaKredrevreich .

You were blacklisted for saying "Who killed the mayor is a son of b**** " Which can be easily misunderstood as and seem a bit aggressive and toxic. But because it wasn't that, I will be un blacklisting you from ooc. And next time please use other words like you said "son of a biscuit " which is clearly a joke and not meant to be taken seriously.

Appeal accepted.
Thread locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.