Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: NonSkilledKid
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:210014244
Your Character Name: Varnek Pufi

Target Steam Name: N/A
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:519991395
Target Character Name (if known): John Boy

Request Reason: I was at the bank doing some stuff, and then this guy came up to me and blatantly RDM'ed me, and after that he left the server. I will need my mac-11 refunded back
When did the situation occur?: 5 Minutes ago from making this thread
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Anthony Penn
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Last edited:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @NonSkilledKid ,

Regarding your Player Report of "✘ⓋⓁⒶⒾⓈツ†" ( STEAM_0:0:519991395 ):

As shown in the video evidence provided; the user started to openly fire a pistol on you in the Bank. You died and the user took the following items from your body:
  • Mac-11
  • Guy Fawkes Mask
The following items listed above were deposited into their Bank shortly after and the user disconnected then rejoined randomly. To cut straight to the point, the user "✘ⓋⓁⒶⒾⓈツ†" from the video evidence provided the following user didn't act in a roleplayer manner, there is no clear motive but to kill you as he said "stand-still" without a reason. The following rules were broken based on the material provided:

2.1 - General:
(9) You may not deposit stolen money, items, or weapons to your bank account or stashes immediately after a robbery, raid, or simple theft, nor may you deposit a weapon immediately after drawing it or last using it. In all cases, you must wait 10 minutes before doing so.

2.2 - Player Versus Player:
(4) Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort, unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.

The user will be issued with an appropriate punishment. No forms of roleplay were shown in the video provided. You may create a refund request for the following items listed above.

Report Accepted,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Player Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.