LV

Your Steam Name: Bokeltor
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49401459
Your Character Name: Bokeltor Byrde

Ban Length: 12 hours
Banning Staff Member: @wr1ght

Ban Reason: Breaking mug timer
Unban Reason:
Was banned for breaking mug timer after mugging a car that arrived as reinforcements for the people we were currently mugging. (with a corrupt secret service job abusing) they also broke fearRP and vdmed. In the video you even hear the person recording call for backup, and the owners of the car i was banned for mugging respond to tell them they are on the way. i was banned for 12 hours with 1 warning point. My org member was banned for 24h, and the other was given a single warning point. The car pulling up at the end of the video is the one i was banned for

Time of Occurrence: 6:20PM PST/ May 3rd
Additional members involved/witnessing: @EdwigByrde @Jackson @JanJu

Last edited:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Bokeltor,

I explained to you very thoroughly how you broke the mug timer rule. You were mugging with your friends as a party, and per rule 4.1.1:
  • You must wait out a 35-minute delay to do another mugging after your previous attempt that was either successful or unsuccessful. Any person in your party partaking in the mugging are also affected by this cooldown.

You continued to mug more people as they unknowingly approached the situation. A senior administrator also explained to you how the rule was violated.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.