Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Twitch RealComplex34
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:96914517
Your Character Name: Bradly Lester

Ban Length: 1 Week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @wr1ght

Ban Reason: Breaking NLR and Raid timers
Unban Reason: I know I have fucked up with this situation however I know I was wrong and I admitted straightway as soon as @wr1ght Teleported to me I have just been sick of people Failing to value life whenever I do a bank raid and I snapped tonight and instead of waiting for a staff member to deal with my sit I took it into my own hands and just ran back I know I shouldn't have done this and I hope I do get unbanned but I understand if I don't.

Time of Occurrence: 4 am BST

Thank you for Reading I know I am unlikely to get unbanned so ill see you guys in a week :)

[Edit 1] from what I was told from a moderator there was nothing on my report since last year so I hope this is taken into consideration

Last edited:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Twitch RealComplex34,

You have over four prior records for violating raid-related rules, specifically the raid timer, along with two prior records for violating the new life rule. You died in a bank robbery then proceeded to "take the sit into your own hands", void it yourself, then go back to the bank and continue the robbery along with your friends.

I have no interest in appealing this ban as you should know these rules like the back of your hand considering you've been punished multiple times for violating them. Any further related rule violations will result in a more extensive punishment.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.