Your Steam Name: Peter 2 puffs

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63222577

Target Steam Name: Bre

Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:599113908

Target Character Name (if known): have no clue on her actual name

Request Reason: Cheating

When did the situation occur?: roughly 7:45 CST

Your evidence to support your claim:
at appx 9:30 mark she prefires me through a wall where i was as i queitly move, where she cant hear or see which spot i went to, but she pokes her rifle through the entrance clearly knowing my spot somehow, even without visual or noise to cover it

Additional members involved/witnessing: none, Skojen says he has not seen all the fight

Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

no idea how this is cheating lol ofc I'm going to pre fire, there's only so many places you can be in that room lol, I shot at both doors each time so idk what you're on about. I also saw you go behind the door lol.

Nuclear

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

you clearly prefire 2 times, i spots you cant have a clue from your spot where I am, it reeks of ESP with the preefire + wall bangs

Nuclear

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

gaslighting about seeing me when there was no way to without clip proof is crazy

Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

Nuclear

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

once again another BMF fanboy commenting where they have no reason too other than they want to keep their little hacker clan together

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

image.png

also just wanna ask where are you aiming?????

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Around 9:25 approximately you run to the other side of the door and can hear your footstep giving away your location

Nuclear

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

you were in BMFs call bro quit fronting. Also just because you can hear steps, it can mean there is walking but not necessarily where so that seems pointless to mention

evhn

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you were in BMFs call bro quit fronting. Also just because you can hear steps, it can mean there is walking but not necessarily where so that seems pointless to mention
hey ur terrible btw

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I dont think you caught the memo that we arent cheaters anymore harls himself has been pc checked 4 times no cheats. everyone in bmf has been pc checked at least 1 time and came out clear, just because you are dogshit doesnt mean everyone is a cheater.

Nuclear

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This is about the current thing not BMF, yall ruint that rep a while ago so they better check you guys, they still ban cheaters though so act innocent all you want. Once a cheat always one.

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is about the current thing not BMF, yall ruint that rep a while ago so they better check you guys, they still ban cheaters though so act innocent all you want. Once a cheat always one.
Why would you bring up BMF just to say its not about BMF do you not have a brain. I will continue to be innocent not act innocent. Ill make sure to include in my epic monolith fragtage 2024.

Nuclear

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Because its the pot calling the kettle black, the biggest collection of known cheaters who claim to change their ways are trying to have input in an area where they have nothing to go off of. If its no big thing, leave it alone, worry about something else.

Lord Toaster

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This thread will be locked until an assigned staff member can review it. And I must remind everyone who are not the reporter or reported that you may not respond to appeals you’re not apart of.

Supreme

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @Nuclear @Bre

After further review, this report is being DENIED due to insufficient evidence.

DENIED
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.