Kay Swisha

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: LIQS -IWNL-
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69010199
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Kay Swisha

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Lola Meid

Reason for Report: She was keeping me from lockpicking a car. Just because it was an expensive car and then. despawned it. Then I was talking to the guy and he was going to respawn it for me before I got banned. (for other reasons). She was saying I cant steal it because she is watching it for no reason she had already asked the guy how he got it. Then I stole it and beforehand she picked it up and told me to get out and just trying to enjoy driving the car. and said I could not steal it and despawned it
Time of Occurrence:9/28
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

lGOVDUqdQLK8ZB-Y0iQLRg.png

1. Car was bought with invalid money.
2. I was out of character, explained to you why you cannot drive it and even said that you need to back off from it since it was not RP.
3. The "owner" of the car has told me you stole it whilst I put him aside to speak about the car.

Kay Swisha

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

lGOVDUqdQLK8ZB-Y0iQLRg.png

1. Car was bought with invalid money.
2. I was out of character, explained to you why you cannot drive it and even said that you need to back off from it since it was not RP.
3. The "owner" of the car has told me you stole it whilst I put him aside to speak about the car.
Ok that has literally nothing to do with this report and the "owner" actually spawned it back in and let me drive it before I was banned

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

A valid ban for flaming. Removing the car was a fully appropriate and authorised action. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.