Your Steam Name: uwu
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124275157
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Josephi Krakawski

Admin being reported: @Brusier

Reason for Report: Abuse of his powers
Time of Occurrence: tuesday at around 5 pm PST
Evidence to support your claim: Will upload soon
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A\

I was a swat officer and i broke the rule of raiding so i was brought into a sit. He held me in the sit around 20-25 minutes despite me telling him i have to go. I told him i had to leave around the 10 minute mark but all he said was no. The only thing i was given was 2 warning points and a 1 day blacklist from PD but it took 25 minutes? Ive played on the server for a while and ive never been treated like this before dispite my record of breaking rules. He was very time wasting and i lost 25 minutes for 1 blacklist and 2 points. I did break the rules and i was banned because of the warning points but 25 minutes? I understand what i did was wrong but i feel that 25 minutes was very overkill

Last edited:

Brusier

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

It took 25 minutes because you wouldn't tell me anything, I had to scrounge through logs. During the Sit, you took your headphones off and told me to type. The sit took longer because I had to type. You gave short dismissive answers until I found out the truth about the situation. You kept saying you had to leave as it was past your bedtime, I was going to tell the man reporting you to make a forum report, but then I found out the log that revealed the truth, so I decided to finish the sit so my time, your time, and his time weren't wasted.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There is no evidence to support any of your claims. The length of a sit depends on what happened and wether it is necessary.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.