Jitney

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Jitney
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:71461485
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Mobile Jitney

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Brusier

Reason for Report:Handling a situation terribly. We were raiding someone and I didn't give the guy enough time to put his hands up before killing him so we were having a sit INSIDE of the base were raiding and counter raiders appear while we are in sit and brusier just allows them to continue raiding like nothing happened. Were in the middle of a sit and expects us to IGNORE THE MODERATOR and just fight the counter raiders? Thats just so unfair. Did brusier just expect us to completely ignore him and continue on with that raid? Brusier said that because Hung Bao wasnt the one who was in trouble therefore he wasnt in the SIT. But that doesnt make any sense because hes apart of the raid hes apart of the sit. TLDR: Brusier allowed counter raiders to continue to counter us while we were in a sit after he voided our raid timers because I initially broke a rule.
Time of Occurrence:17/07/2019 9:40am
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @MattieMatt (moderator who we were raiding so he witnessed it all) Hung Bao (Teammate who was involved)

Brusier

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I noticed you had killed a guy almost instantly after saying hands up so I stepped in to remind you of the rule about killing people instantly after saying hands up, your friend was not apart of the situation so I told him to continue the RP but he stood around and watched, then counter raiders came in so I left the raid then brought you up to the roof so the RP would continue without my interference, I then returned you to the raid to continue the RP and you ran from the 3 counter raiders and got shot. I said the timer wouldn't be voided, and neither would the raid. I even told you once the counter raiders and the person being raided left, that you cant raid once you respawn because of the timer.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I will be reviewing this case.

Do you have any evidence, however, @Jitney?

Jitney

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Gregg I don't have any evidence but @MattieMatt witnessed the whole thing. Brusier just said that he didnt void the timer or the raid but I talked to @MattieMatt about the situation and he also said that Brusier voided the timer. we used !PM ingame to communicate so if theres logs of that it would show that Brusier did indeed voided the timers.

Brusier

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

yes, at first I did say the timer might be voided, but then I realized the mistake in that as it didn't affect the raid too much, so I went back on myself during the sit on the roof and said it wouldn't be voided
I said the timer wouldn't be voided, and neither would the raid.

MattieMatt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Gregg Pretty much word for word as @Brusier said happened. I was taking titanium ore out of my crusher, and while I was doing that @Jitney said "Hands up" 3-4 times very quickly and by the time I was able to exit out of my crushers inventory and face him I was dead. His partner Hung Bao didn't shoot me at all, Brusier saw what happened we had the sit in my base at first. It was only between Me, @Jitney and @Brusier jitney's partner wasn't involved in the sit since he didnt shoot me. The counter raiders came in, @Brusier took @Jitney some where else to talk to him. The raiders killed jitneys friend cause he wouldn't stop back talking them and calling them explicit words they gave him multiple warnings. @Brusier returned @Jitney back to my base and he tried to run away from the raiders and got killed.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Pending review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

According to Brusier, he did not disturb the situation in anyway: you were hiding when the counter raiders showed up, so it was roleplayed as if you were hidden and had ran off. Furthermore, according to the staff member, you could have shot the counter raiders when they were distracted but decided to run away instead, which got you killed.

Without video evidence, it is impossible to determine who is in the wrong here. However, I would like to underline that staff members should only interfere in a roleplay situation if it is appropriate. Should it cause unfair advantage towards one of the parties, they should wait until the situation is over, in order to intervene. I cannot see that, as there are no evidence.

It is also important to state that you need to give the opposing party a reasonable amount of time, so that they can react to your orders. Shooting them almost instantly is not allowed, unless they are clearly failing to cooperate, intentionally.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.