Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Quitsdrop
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93749204
Your Character Name (If Applicable): John Williams

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Brusier

Reason for Report: Mishandling report, clear and obvious misjudgment of the situation
Time of Occurrence: Like 3:30 AM CT
Evidence to support your claim:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will explain every single picture

Brusier clearly stating that we had been running around with pistols out: https://gyazo.com/abe81a424dff8cb0b746ee55c669e947

Brusier stating that the my friend (@Tayven99) had a gun out, and had the possibility of putting his hands up, but he did not have time to even react, as he was already shot at before he even saw the cop: https://gyazo.com/b9f753cac7574cb8142ac0fa42268222

Brusier referring to "self defense" in the cops defense, as if Alex Brown (@Tayven99) had a gun out at the cops direction (or out at all) when he began to be shot at. However, Alex did not have a gun out, so the gun purely being equipped was enough to warrant "Self Defense" as the call here.: https://gyazo.com/b9f753cac7574cb8142ac0fa42268222

We had 2 people raiding me out of the prison: Thomas Sterling, and Alex Brown. Thomas had killed 2 cops, Alex hadn't even fired a single bullet. However, Brusier said that we were "Running across glass with our pistol out". The cop who had seen Alex with his "Gun Out", will, as you will see, clearly see him with a LOCKPICK out, and not a gun. : https://gyazo.com/abe81a424dff8cb0b746ee55c669e947

*You don't have to read this if you don't want to, just some logic/common sense bullshit I have to put in here before someone brings it up*

Out of the 2 people raiding the PD at the time, 1 had a lockpick and the other had just a UMP-45. The UMP-45 (Thomas Sterling) was watching and covering while Alex Brown (who had the lockpick) was lockpicking into PD. The notion that Alex Brown would've had the time (lockpicking from the outside of PD, through the courtyard) would've been seen with a gun through the windows, is simply unprobable. The distance between the 2 fence gates is so short, that there would be no point to pulling out a 1911, you can see directly what's in front of you, and you are just going to lockpick again. There is no reason for Alex to pull out his gun, because he already has cover. The excuse "Alex was seen with a gun out walking past windows" is quite literally the dumbest statement that could be made here.

NOW, for the video!:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Hello migo @Brusier @Tayven99

Stiizyy

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

100% true

My pov:

@Brusier also said "Since one of your group members shot or killed someone in pd, that declares everyone in the group KOS"

This made no sense at all, for an example I have 5people in my group and 1 shoots someone, that doesn't make the other four KOS. But for Brusier supposedly it does.

Brusier

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Here is the rundown of the situation, I get a report saying someone in PD was killed for escaping the prison, so I teleport to @Quitsdrop and find him dead on the floor, so I see the officer that shot him and I give him a verbal warning as it was his first offense and he shot because there were shots fired during a PD raid and he sees someone running out in a prison uniform, but he was still "punished". After I deal with the situation, @Tayven99 makes a report that involves @Quitsdrop so I take them both up to the PD rooftop to hold the "sit". Once I gathered all the officers involved, I was given evidence from @Tayven99 and @Quitsdrop that showed Tayven being apart of initiation in the prison holding area, running with his gun out past the "airlock" from the holding area, the processing area and the traveling area where the shootout took place.
In the initial beginning of the shootout, tayven had a chance the either A. put his hands up and his friend covering him could have killed the cop or B. pulled out his weapon, which he did in the video. It was the fact that he pulled out his weapon in which pushed me to believe it was not RDM as he pulled out a weapon in the clip tayven has provided, if he did not pull out that weapon, I would have counted it as RDM against that captain.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

First of all:
just some logic/common sense bullshit
The excuse "Alex was seen with a gun out walking past windows" is quite literally the dumbest statement that could be made here.

These types of comments are unacceptable in a staff/player report. Do it again and you will receive warning points for it.

From what I saw in the video, it is clear Alex was simply lockpicking the door at the time the Captain saw him. However, as explained to me by Brusier, the captain said in the sit he found dead police officers in other parts of the Police Department. Furthermore, when the captain encountered alex lockpicking the door, he saw he was holding something but didn't realize it was a lockpick (according to his own words). The captain should have been more careful at analyzing the situation but, since he was under pressure, due to having hostiles inside the Police Department that had already killed police officers, I do not think a punishment is necessary.

After speaking to Brusier it is clear he acted in good faith and he dealt with the sit correctly. I do not see how he misjudged the situation or dealt with it incorrectly, per your claims.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.