icy

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Straight Up Slav
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:429386757
Your Character Name: Bryan Bonnano

Ban Length: Not Sure All It Said Was It Just Said AutoBan Didn't Say An Amount Of Time!
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): It Was An AutoBan

Ban Reason: Leaving While Arrested
Time of Occurrence: Around 6:40pm or so
Relevant Evidence: Ok So I Was Just Walking and two cops approach me and tell me i cant were the mask and they told me they would arrest me so i took off the mask then they said to destroy it and so i was going to but soon after go tased and before they said they would tase me i told them i had to get off in like 2 minutes anyway so there was no point of arresting me and they told me it dosent mater even if you get arrested and you have to go you can just leave nothing will happen and so i left and then a couple hours role by and i try to hop in and it said i was autobanned for leaving while arrested!!!
Additional members involved/witnessing: I Didint catch there name!!

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

You can not appeal bans given by Console unless it is an Anti-Exploit ban. You left the server while you were either cuffed or arrested which in return triggered an automatic ban. There are words in all caps and in bold stating, " IF YOU LEAVE THE SERVER YOU WILL BE BANNED". Just wait the ban out. It should not be longer than a couple of hours

Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.