Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: stink

Your SteamID: 76561198208444045

Target Steam Name: Bryce Johnson

Target SteamID: 150067950

Target Character Name (if known): Ofc. Gucci

Request Reason: Harassment/RDM/RDA
Hopped on cop right after we raided him when he was a civilian. Revenge RDMd me at falcon hospital and deposited my inventory. He then randomly detained Bigcatalex (steam) to search for his inventory, he was a part of the original raid. He then later sent the bottom screenshot after a sit with sonicuniform561.
Later on in the night he shot at me for no reason in the middle of the street for illegally parking?
Sonicuniform561, I respect your decision, but I would like a new set of eyes on these situations as this is turning into harassment and a loss of my items, rp, and fun. Thanks.

When did the situation occur?: 03/23 Hours of 12pm-4pm?

Your evidence to support your claim: videos and screenshot

Additional members involved/witnessing: sonicuniform561, Bigcatalex (steam)

1st encounter: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11ekCk8iXYBxUWmW1xcmqD4AU1Gt5bvnC/view?usp=drive_link

2nd encounter: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MFLULuVRklHeHnWB7FnT_Q3d9kZWQk9h/view?usp=drive_link

1711188523326.png

Last edited:

lidew

Monolith Newcomer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

LMFAO you really made a report over something that WAS ALREADY RESOLVED VIA ADMIN SIT. Then put NO TYPE OF EVIDENCE SUPPORTING YOUR CLAIM just an ss of me calling you fat for making me wait 20 minutes for a dumb sit. Nice one bro and grow a pair fatass

Supreme

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

under review

Supreme

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Salvatore Tortellini Could you contact me on discord? I would like to discuss this PR with you.
@lidew you're more than welcome to join.

Discord - elprezzz

Thanks.

Locked for review.