Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumbin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Chef L
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): [U:1:162441846] / 76561198122707574 I don't know which one it is.
Your Character Name: Landon Bubbaliannis

Ban Length: 2 More months, 1 week, 6 days, 38 minutes, and 22 seconds.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): (edit) @Official Car Mechanic

Ban Reason: Death Threats
Unban Reason: There was absolutely no excuse for what I said and my behavior. I've thought long and hard about the things I said and understand completely that I should never have said that nor should I say that in the future. Almost 1 thousand people per day commit suicide, and words like these should be taken very seriously. I myself have had people close to me take their life and I cannot begin to explain my behavior. I am unbelievably ashamed of myself and my actions and am sincerely sorry to the person I was talking to. I meant none of what I said and I hope you are doing well. Hopefully my appeal can be taken into consideration.

Time of Occurrence: Late October
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Lumbin,

I am not the one who banned you. It was @Official Car Mechanic who issued the ban against you. He will handle this appeal.

Kind Regards,
Klaus

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

As this is not your first offense with threats like this what assurances can you provide that you won't do this again?

Lumbin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

As this is not your first offense with threats like this what assurances can you provide that you won't do this again?
There's nothing I can give other than my word. My behavior was unbelievably childish and I regret it. If I were to do this again ban me permanently or for however long you feel necessary. I have no doubt that I will never say something like this again.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

I think you now understand the severity of your actions but to make this crystal clear, any more threats like the ones you made the ban will be longer and there will be no appeal. Monolith is not the place for death threats. Appeal Accepted

Best Regards,
Official Car Mechanic

Status
Not open for further replies.