shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review,

@reckless you have 24 hours to respond, otherwise this report will be handled without your input.

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

what you really made a report about this and it took you 2 days? I told this dude I thought he was one of the raiders since we were at big war with luchese or whatever their name is I shot this guy thinking he was one of them but stopped realising he wasnt idk what hes doing at a house full of people with primarys and knocking on the doors anyways but whatever

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

especially after somebody shot through the door you still hang out there? if your so bothered about getting hit twice just dont get near people with guns honestly just sit at hospital all day like some people.

bueberries

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Interestingly enough, I was there because of an advert telling everyone you were there. I never had seen the primaries, nor’ thought any of you were aiming at me when shooting through the door when that’s clearly a rule break. I guess I overestimated your knowledge on the rules.

Also, you thinking I’m in an organization just because of my black suit, and shooting at me because of my black suit, is also clear RDM. And even if I was in that organization, a war doesn’t constitute blatant RDM/Attempted RDM.

I would also like to mention, I added this report onto another RDM report for another user in the house who was proven guilty of RDM. Unfortunately, I was informed yesterday that only one person can be reported in a report so that all resources the administrator, who is reviewing the case, can be focused on the initial case.

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

bro honestly it was 2 hits clearly a misunderstanding also weird how the glass is one time bullet proof and afterwards its not. You couldve just pmed me about it if you were that bothered and I would have given you meds or something. If you really wanna give a warning point to me tho go for it.

bueberries

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You have been registered on the forums for over 4 years. I would expect that you’d know the rules. With this, the aggression toward me, and no remorse afterword, gives me no reason to show mercy toward your actions.

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

haha k. btw you already mentioned that I should know the rules by now. + in these 4 years ive never seen somebody be this mad about getting hit twice. :D

Also I cant help but notice you are talking like we in court like chill hahahah.

bueberries

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I don’t quite understand what you had to do with the report, but I will add that trying to make me feel guilty in an effort to retract the report is inappropriate.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If you do not have something to add to the report, do not reply

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

honestly at this point you and your org are just making reports for anything. you legit bait players into doing actions and claim to do nothing and get rdmed. for example obviously we saw you as a threat at the base as bullets came out the door after you knocked a person who valued their life wouldnt stay there you were obviously trying to bait something out knowing there was a raid about to happen you said I made an ad saying something in the lines of come kill me I base at evo and you even pulled up. Stop reporting me after you made a choice to stay at a house that showed obvious hostility towards you.

bueberries

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I am not in an organization. I have no past affairs with you. With this, I wasn’t aware that shots were coming through the door. I was more or less confused on what that was at the time which is why I seemed to pause. It was after this that shots were heard from the window.

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

you didnt seem to pause at all even at the window when the bullets werent going trough you didnt even flinch you just crouched your clearly just trying to get me banned you even came up to the window after I emptied the mag into the window. this person didnt value his life and got shot twice for that we never went out and killed him.

bueberries

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I have no reason to want to get you banned. I have no prior instances with you, and if that’s your only argument as to why this report should be voided, it’s a very weak-minded one.

I share nothing but kindness to every single one of the players I meet (which is what I brought to your house that everyone on the server had been invited to), but this kindness does not stop me from reporting rulebreakers on the forums when felt necessary.

Also, the friend of yours who was warned for RDMing me, would disagree with your last sentence when he killed me whilst having my hands up.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further review, @reckless will receive 1 WP for RDM, as he had no valid reason on shooting you.

You may make a refund request for any lost items during this situation.

Player Report Accepted.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.