Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Calastrophe
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:848882
Your Character Name: Cal Santino

Ban Length: Indefinite.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: Exploiting
Unban Reason: I've recently had some time to re-look at the server and I'm really wanting to play again and I want to at least shoot my shot at getting my ban appealed on this community. I've seen a few videos lately around showing the RP that is given here is more RP-oriented unlike ARMA 3. Which is why I'm mainly making this ban appeal to gain some territory where I can be independent from the ARMA 3 RP scene. My unban reason really isn't strong, but I ask for another chance and its nearly been a year and I think I have learned from my indefinite ban - Although, this ban gave me amazing opportunity to find other communities and administrate them, I feel I want to come back and maybe role-play with these people once more and this time fairly and abide by the rules. Thanks for considering.

Time of Occurrence: Around a year ago?
Additional members involved/witnessing: PMX is the only witness to my ban reason? I assume, atleast.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

This is denied. We take exploiting and purposely taking advantage of it very serious. Your intentions were clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.