Not open for further replies.

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: CoNnEcT
Your Steam ID: 76561198056784623
Your Character Name: Nick Murphy

Target Steam Name: William Winthorpe - AutisticStonerCarrot , Camaron Clawson - Clutch
Target SteamID: Camaron Clawson: STEAM_0:0:82628815
William Winthorpe: STEAM_0:1:49964700
Target Character Name (if known): Camaron Clawson and william winthorpe, also a cop that killed me at the end but i dont know his name so if there is a chance to check logs who killed me, that would be great.
Request reason: i am making this report because i think those 2 guys should have not just got in the house like that and started shooting without any roleplay or any given reason at all but yet again maybe they saw in chat me equipping the weapon but yet again you can see go straight for the balcony and start to shot the unarmed person straight away so i dont think they even saw the green message in the chat because if they did, they would search for the armed guy and not unarmed guy. if the admins think the rule was broken here from those 2 guys that rushed in and started shooting then punish them, but i am mostly making this report about a person(most likely a cop by the look of it), he started shooting without any chance for me to even surrender, i just saw someone in the bush crouch(at the time didnt even see that it was a cop) he just went crouch and started shooting, i think that must count as some kind of rdm and this is rp server, shoudnt they check if the owner is still there, what happened to the guys that broke in, i mean roleplay, instead he saw a guy that went to check if there is anyone else and you can see me not even shot at him because i didnt see him as threat and also he was outside the door but then he just opened fire... in all this i lost a fridge, some lsd, the burner, materials to make lsd and a gun, i think its unfair from that cop to handle the situation as he did. i hope i can get some kind of refund because the 2 guys came in storming and shooting everything that moves without us showing any threat before they entered, and also then a cop just straight guns me down for no real reason except me having some kind of big weapon that he cant even see from that far(i talked today with some staff and they said that apparently AR15 is allowed to carry arround and have it equipped in side of your property, and like i said the cop was to far to even see what gun exactly i had). let me know if there is any chance of me getting some kind of refund of all the items that i lost or at least the money value for those items. thank you.
When did the situation occur?: i made a !report but there was an accident that @Hazza closed it so i coudnt really get a name from the guy that killed me but maybe you can get it from the logs, i made the ticket about half minute after i got killed so 8:8pm(ticket time) 22.5.2018
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: jeff hunter, he knows what happened after i got killed, and maybe who gunned me down.

Last edited:

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @CoNnEcT

As you may know we need the SteamID of those accused in order to process this report. Also, it is unclear who is being reported. You have provided Roleplay Names but claim you are reporting an officer who is a different person. Please clarify.

Regards, Ali

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

hello @Ali i am reporting those 2 players for coming in and starting shooting without any reason, we were unarmed and didnt show any threat, except when i heard the alarm and then i eqquiped the gun and killed them, as far i am aware you need to see someone with a gun euqiped before you raid them in order to code red them, at least that is what i heard from people(that is about civs), but also i reporting that cop that just code red me without any reason, i get that he heard the alarm, maybe he saw 2 guys getting in, heard shots an all that.... but i dont think that is valid reason to just start shooting everyone you see in the house... because of those 2 guys that just went in and started shooting, but as well the cop that managed to gun me down, because of them i lost all the items that i listed in the report, and i think all 3(2 civs and a cop) made a mistake so that is why i am reporting them. also there is no name for the cop because i tried to get his name and i even made a report as soon this raid happened, but a staff member accidently closed the ticket and because of that i dont have the officer name but maybe you can check the console to see who killed me(it was exactly 8:8pm when this happend) unless you think that officer did not do anything wrong and he is allowed to gun down everyone in the house without any reason or intention to roleplay.
about the steam id i will update it today as soon i see those 2 players, but as of the officer i dont got a name or any clue who he was because of the accident that happened with the staff member closing the ticket.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @CoNnEcT ,

I will grant you an additional 24 hours to update this post with the SteamID’s of the accused. Otherwise, I must deny this report.

Regards, Ali

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Ali i updated the report, sorry it took so long but yesterday i havent seen any of them online and today i saw only william. thank you @Pester for the steam ids

@Ali also is there any chance to find the cop name that killed me? it was exactly 22.5.2018 8.8pm because that is when i opened the ticket(!report) and that was maybe 1 minute after i got killed.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @CoNnEcT and @Pester ,

I will begin to process this report. Thank you for the information.

As for the officer, I have already come to their conclusion. They are innocent as you had not only shot within their vicitnity, which is a code reddable offense, but you were an immediate danger to their lives. The officer’s actions were fair.

I will come to a decision on the other two offenders when I am home.

Thank you,
Ali

CoNnEcT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

As for the officer, I have already come to their conclusion. They are innocent as you had not only shot within their vicitnity, which is a code reddable offense, but you were an immediate danger to their lives. The officer’s actions were fair.
i see, so because they heard an alarm go off, after the alarm shots fired, they see a guy in his house with a gun, they just gun him down. but little they know, i am the owner friend that was guarding the house while he was gone and that i have neutralized the invaders, in my opinion that is not how police should have reacted but if you say that officers should just gun down everyone when they hear a break in and gun shots(and at no point bullets flying their way), then ill respect your decision.

Reactions: Ali

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @CoNnEcT ,

I have come to a decision.

This report has been Accepted for the following reason(s):

One of the players reported, Cameron Clawson, had shot your friend without a reason. Killing should be carried out sensibly and if you know they are a threat. Your friend was unarmed.

The punishment will be a One Day Ban for RDM.

Thank you for your report.

Regards,
Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.