Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:dethn0te
Your Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033532788/
Your Character Name:John kingsman

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@OTXKU ):

Ban Reason: collecting crops from someone as a police officer even though I wasn't a cop I was raiding them and for some reason I get banned for being a cop wtf... the person thought I was a cop even though I wasn't and I explained to tehm that iw was raiding and they didn't have guns or weapeons to protect their stuff... why would I get banned???? why do people waste my time sop much... I did nothing against the rules. if anything the person who reported me should get banned for lieing wtf.
Time of Occurrence: 1/20/18
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Dethn0te

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

and as expected I get fucked over with no response... my friends are playing on the server atm and yet here I am being fucking trolled unable to play

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Patience, he hasn't actually seen the thread yet.
7840a330c5958fe58e72d4de67ed59bc.png

OTXKU

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, now that I've arrived home from going to work from 8AM to 3PM let's take care of this report. I get reports that you were a detective that had raided a mans house, killed them and taken their crops. I checked logs and it shows that you became a Police but never quit or got demoted. 20180120221957_1.jpg So you'd best start telling me the full story or you can fully expect this ban to stay. @Dethn0te

EDIT: I'm giving you 24 hours to reply to this appeal or I'll have to deny it.

Last edited:

OTXKU

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Funny; All I was waiting for was a simple, "I quit my job as a police/detective and raided, I didn't raid as a police officer", and I would've accepted this ban appeal outright.
Guess ya got trolled afterall.
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.