Status
Not open for further replies.

E7nhanced

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

How do you join the server??? I made my character but I just get a picture of my characters face and the word "Label" under it without being able to do anything else but move the picture.20180727151905_1.jpg

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

How do you join the server??? I made my character but I just get a picture of my characters face and the word "Label" under it without being able to do anything else but move the picture.View attachment 3680
If you look at the top left of the screenshot, you can see a script error message. So, a script error is preventing you from completing your character creation. Maybe a dev may know what the issue is.

Does this error keep reoccurring when creating your character on the server?

Last edited:

Innfinnity

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

(We are friends and having the same problem) Yes. We tried multiple times to relog, but same result with the script errors.
If you look at the top left of the screenshot, you can see a script error message. So, a script error is preventing you from completing your character creation. Maybe a dev may know what the issue is.

Does this error keep reoccurring when creating your character on the server?

rako

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

We will not be able to fix it without you copy-pasting the error into here, it'd be a high priority glitch so we'll jump on it asap

Bigbel

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/intro_screen/cl_intro_screen_new.lua:680: attempt to index field 'LastName' (a nil value)
1. Callback - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/intro_screen/cl_intro_screen_new.lua:680
2. SetStep - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/intro_screen/cl_intro_screen_new.lua:808
3. DoClick - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/intro_screen/cl_intro_screen_new.lua:448
4. unknown - lua/vgui/dlabel.lua:232

rako

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

Thanks, the fix done by Thomas and Devul has been pushed to the dev branch and it should make it's way to main soon

Bongus

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

im having the same error, whats the dev branch to main cycle like?

Razzar

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

same issue here, cant play

Status
Not open for further replies.