Skrilla223

Monolith Newcomer
LV

I cant use my inventory I click q and it opens up a blurry screen where I cant exit out off, neither can I access Gmods main menu after that. Been stuck like this for a while

Skrilla223

Monolith Newcomer
LV

I even tried a diffrent resolution and it still dont work

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Can you attach a video / screenshot of the issue to get a better idea of what's happening?
also do you get any errors perchance? if so can you include those as well?

Skrilla223

Monolith Newcomer
LV

Can you attach a video / screenshot of the issue to get a better idea of what's happening?
also do you get any errors perchance? if so can you include those as well?
After I press q or f3, the menu opens up blank with a Close sign in the corner that I cant click. I cant open Command promt after nor can I leave the game. I have to restart my entire Gmod to try to fix the issue again, Been doing this all night

Skrilla223

Monolith Newcomer
LV

Capture-min.PNG

Attachments

• Capture 2-min.PNG
    Capture 2-min.PNG
    365.6 KB · Views: 8

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not really sure what to do for you here, if you can, I'd recommend posting this in the bugs channel on our Discord so a developer can see this and assist you further.

Skrilla223

Monolith Newcomer
LV

I'm not really sure what to do for you here, if you can, I'd recommend posting this in the bugs channel on our Discord so a developer can see this and assist you further.

Can you pleaes find a command or somthing or a command you can do to reset my charecter so I start from the begning.

skadilat

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Can you pleaes find a command or somthing or a command you can do to reset my charecter so I start from the begning.
When you go into your inventory you can find a settings button in the bottom right of your screen. In the settings menu there is an option which says "wipe character".

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There's nothing I can do on my end to assist with this, since the UI is broken, you can't access the options to reset your character.

However, I don't believe this will fix your issue by resetting your character, but I'll direct to this somebody so you can get help with this, it'd be lot easier though if you have a Discord that I can provide so communication is lot easier.

You can try running mrp_inventory in the console to see if this helps in anyway in closing the inventory UI out, since you can access console.

Last edited: