Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Xeyo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53661566
Your Character Name: Kyle Lasky

Target Steam Name: Not Sure
Target SteamID: Not Sure
Target Character Name (if known): Cantis Gandis

Request reason: This guy was breaking rules all day, smashing into crowds with his taco truck and screaming at people/admins for telling him off. Then he ran into the bank and minged my workbench then logged off. This kid needs to be permanently removed from the community for being as toxic as he is and I have the support of @Hazza and many of my friends.

When did the situation occur?: 14/07/2017 Unsure of exact time.
Your evidence to support your claim: http://plays.tv/video/59682761d942390234/workbench-minge
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Hazza

D

Deleted member 902

Thanks for your report Kyle, yeah I had warned this guy earlier in the day, however I didn't witness him stealing kyles workbench, as when I came to the scene he had logged out and about 3 people picked up a bench at the same time so I didn't want to predict who it was but Kyle has states his in game name there

Kyle Lasky

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Bump

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

There are enough evidence in the video to punish the rule-breacher.

As he was already warned by @Hazza and due to the fact he broke the server rules, he will be banned for 1 week and 2 days. Robberies are meant to be properly roleplayed and cannot take place in public areas such as the bank, supermarket, etc and VDM is not allowed.

@Hazza do you have his steam ID/steam name?

Regards,
Pmx

Kyle Lasky

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Will you be able to provide me with a refund without me having to create a refund request?
I feel this has taken me long enough.

Thanks for your Help!

D

Deleted member 902

Hello,

There are enough evidence in the video to punish the rule-breacher.

As he was already warned by @Hazza and due to the fact he broke the server rules, he will be banned for 1 week and 2 days. Robberies are meant to be properly roleplayed and cannot take place in public areas such as the bank, supermarket, etc and VDM is not allowed.

@Hazza do you have his steam ID/steam name?

Regards,
Pmx
I do not that is the reason I didn't take action

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Kyle Lasky I am sorry but you will need to create a refund request for receiving your refund. Direct the thread to this one so that it may support your request.

Regards,
Pmx