Awards

Years of Mono

LV

TheHazer8
Owen Hayes

Staff: @TheRustyPlayer
Blacklist: Vehicles for 3 days

Blacklist Reason: "Stealing a car while working UPS"
Unblacklist Reason: There was a small sedan driving in the UPS garage. He just so happened to crash into one of the walls and was ejected from the vehicle. Seeing this, I got out of my truck (Also in the garage) and got into his unlocked vehicle. I waited for him to get in as well, and we drove 60 feet away from where the original incident happened. He reported me for GTA, even though the person never stated for me to: stop, let him drive, or for me to take him back where he crashed. I would not have done what I did if I thought it would have been considered GTA as a UPS worker. As we were in the sit, he stated I had done something like this before, even though I do not remember. Please remove the blacklist, Rusty. I see your point of view, but if you were in the car, I think you would completely understand what actually happened. Thanks again, TheHazer8

Time: Roughly 2:30pm NAE 27th

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

hello there @TheHazer8 I'm sorry I didn't reply to this thread earlier.

okay so I answered a report saying that a ups driver was stealing his car and hitting with it, once I arrived on scene what I did and what always do is spectate the situation for a short while, I noticed that you were a ups driver in his car and you were trying to hit him with the car, I announced my self, asked you to leave the car (you didn't) then I kicked you out of the car, at this point you then returned back into the car before I had chance you bring you to a roof.

once I brought you to the roof you were in denial and was stating that you didn't know and you never did it before, however when I checked your notes they cleary state 3 times that you have stolen a vehicle while on the job and for this and because you lied is why you received that punishment, and why I will not be removing or shortening the punishment.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.