Oliver King

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Oliver King
Steam name: Oliver
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:163474981

Date and time of loss: Bought around the 28th I believe
What happened: I spent many *many* hours farming so I could get a new car. I had a BMW M1 and was sick of it. I'd planned to buy either the Chevelle or 70 challenger and somehow mistakenly got the BMW M6. I don't know if it showed the wrong car, or I meant to click on one and clicked on this one instead, but I was disappointed to say the least. I tried to just be content with it but I really don't like it.

It may have been on account of a glitch causing the game showing one car and giving me another. Or I may have mistakenly meant to click on another, I honestly don't know. I know that usually refund requests are meant for losing things do to bugs and such, but if I auction it I'll lose about 144k.. I messaged Thy soon after the purchase and he recommended I try a refund request.

I usually roleplay as a cop, so farming hours on end for a car really isn't something I do often. I'd really appreciate it if the refund can be done, so I can get the car I intended and then return to my sergeant roleplay.

Below I've listed some staff members I was basing with when gaining for the car, and who could vouch I'm a standup player. @Dirty Harry @Tim Transworth @A Dark ℛose Panda

How much do you need refunded: I'm unsure how staff would do it, but the full value for the car. If you could take the car from my player and refund the money, that'd work. I could post video proof selling it.
Evidence: http://i.imgur.com/UiZFaDK.jpg

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

When did you buy it? How long have you had the car for?

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I already denied your request a while ago saying we do not refund for your mistakes. Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.