Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: BarryBlueBalls

SteamID: 76561198881926771

Your Character Name: Carson Krakwaski

Which punishment are you appealing? Blacklist Appeal

Punishment Length: 1 Week

Involved Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): IBTravis

Why should we remove your punishment?: I was recently playing cop and I was patrolling around with my friend as he recently spawned in and wanted to become a cop. While we were driving over the drawbridge, it was riddled with vehicles and I accidently rammed into another police car. This resulted in 2 cops following us over to the parking lot and conducting a traffic stop on my vehicle. The cops came up and began talking to me while my friend left the vehicle to become a police officer. The cops chased after him, tased him multiple times and were planning on arresting him on bogus charges. In a quick manner, I foolishly decided to open fire on the police officer involved in this scenario because I felt that this arrest was unjust and in violation of the rules. I was quite shocked to notice that I was given a week blacklist from PD for this violation and I don't believe that this is fair due to the insignificance of the violation that I committed. I understand what I did wrong, I most definitely should not have opened fire on the police as two wrongs don't make a right. I have taken some time to review the rules and I promise that this scenario will not occur again.

Time of Occurrence: 5 days ago.

Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a

Do you have any evidence to support your case? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Status
Not open for further replies.