Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Centurion
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:507422596
Your Character Name: Adam Patton

Ban Length: Week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @HockeyExpert30

Ban Reason: LTAP and NITRP
Unban Reason: Look, I know me leaving was wrong, I just panicked when he said he was gonna take away my police whitelist and blacklist. I've been grinding levels and mining for days now just so I could become a COP. In regards to the ticket spamming, I did NOT spam. I was told by the LT if I wanted to become a cop quickly I had to look out for petty crimes, like loitering, illegal parking and stuff like that. Look, I do not mind being banned, I just don't want to be cop blacklisted. I was told being a cop on Mono was fun and I just wanted to try it for myself. I'm sorry for leaving, I really really am, I just panicked when he said he was gonna cop blacklist me.

Time of Occurrence: Hour ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: The LT who told me to be petty, the SGT, the towie, the civs, other LEOs who taught me what I had to do. They legit said to be petty with tickets.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes, I have.

P.S., Sorry HockeyExpert30 for leaving. I just panicked. I do not want to lose my cop jobs. I grinded for days to get level 20.

Centurion

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I just got scared, panicked, and left. I am truly sorry. I do not want to lose COP. That is legit the only reason I joined the server.

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @Centurion

Leaving to avoid punishment is unacceptable. I understand you may want to play as a cop on this server but that means that you have to follow rules. Giving out tickets because you need the xp is not a valid reason to give tickets which resulted in your blacklist. You will still be receiving a blacklist. I will lower your ban to 1 day but if this happens again i will not be so forgiving.

Appeal Partially Accepted
Thread Locked & Moved

Regards,

Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.