LV

Your Steam Name: BIG OUNCE
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:484175798
Your Character Name: Chad blocker

Which Staff blacklisted you: thegamingshane
What were you blacklisted from: weapons

Blacklist Length: 3 days
Blacklist Reason: for a false code red
Unblacklist Reason: so there was a taxi driver it was labeled code red by a cops i shot the car causing the driver to fall out of the car, a 15 second clip was show to thegamingshane, there was no before hand video clips of was the driver was doing also gamingshane i was try to tell you what happen you jus said "ok" and teleported me down, you siad i false code reded on a 15 seconds clip you couldn't see what happen of him ramming us and i didnt even call out the code red which i disclosed to you i belive this was a unreasonable ban from weapons,beisde i seen people get 1 day blacklist for blaintant rdm. 3 is a lot

Time of Occurrence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @huskydog simon riley
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yes

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Krabe,

I gave you a 3 day weapon blacklist because you false code red a taxi driver, along with your friends. You and your friends shot all of the taxi drivers car then you proceed to head shot the cab driver with a revolver. The taxi driver then makes a sit, he gives me a video, which shows you killing him, along with the logs proving you headshot him. I then bring you up and asked why you code red the taxi cab, you explicitly told me, "because he was code red" I responded with, "yes I know you code red the vehicle, my question is why." you then proceed to tell me, "do you know what code red means?" You don't answer my question for the next 1-2 minutes. I then said ok, I look through your notes and notice you have a history of RDM'ing. Which then resulted you in a 3 day weapon blacklist for RDM.

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

he wasnt false code red in my books as he rammed us before and he showed you a 15 seconde clip of us boxing him in g i shot his car and i guess it went through and head shot him, plus i didnt false code red him as someone else called it out bro farrrrrr

D

Deleted member 12627

I was apart of this situation actually, the taxi wasn’t even initially code red by @krabe. I don’t really understand why out of the 3 people who shot his car you only punished him. Shawn Gibson was the first officer to shoot.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was apart of this situation actually, the taxi wasn’t even initially code red by @krabe. I don’t really understand why out of the 3 people who shot his car you only punished him. Shawn Gibson was the first officer to shoot.
BIG OUNCE was the only person that killed the taxi driver, so he was punished. I also told him you can tell me the other people who was involved he didn't insist.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

he wasnt false code red in my books as he rammed us before and he showed you a 15 seconde clip of us boxing him in g i shot his car and i guess it went through and head shot him, plus i didnt false code red him as someone else called it out bro farrrrrr
I don't think that's what went on. The taxi driver followed your commands and stopped, you and the other pine county officers then code red his vehicle while hes stopped and listening to your commands, @krabe then decides to shoot the taxi driver in the face with no given reason. In the police handbook it states, You may only use lethal force if an individual is a direct threat to your life or the life of those around you. Instead you killed the taxi driver out of laughs in giggles.

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Expired

Status
Not open for further replies.