When did the situation occur?:
Your evidence to support your claim:
August 8th, he literally prefire but ok
August 8th, 9:06 PM PST
August 10th 1:41 PM PST
August 10th
dont know date
August 10th

its kinda odd to me that some day he hits all headshots then he hits all body shots, then he just misses all his shots. and i also feel like you'd be the type to cheat for guns because you left a raid even though u had 6 people with guns still alive.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Memo @Alicia Brown @SorryRN
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Last edited:

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hello all of Citizens, I am here to respond to the thread made against me. Firstly, I do NOT HACK. This claim shocked me. However, I will break down these videos in my defence.

FPS makes a difference while PVPing. I get 100+ FPS every gunfight. Besides that, here's my analysis of these videos.

Firstly, I was using a G3A3 which does 31 damage. I heard the house alarm go off. Which directed my attention to the stairs. You stated that I "prefired". If you slow down the video, it clearly shows that my gun was on safety up until I saw you. In the second video, the bystander was killed in the line of fire. You were hiding behind a bench shooting cops. I obviously proceed to shoot back. Luckily enough, some of my bullets hit. (You can see the bullets that I missed).

OFF-TOPIC
----------------
It's getting to the point that you record 4 out of 100 gunfights and accuse me of hacking them. Which does not make any sense to me. Always reporting us in-game for anything and everything. Meanwhile, you waste staffs time by losing every sit you make against us. You are clearly player targeting all of us. Especially me. I get reported day in and day out for situations I was not even involved in. But clearly, if you guys lose a raid. You all go straight to the report.

These situations tend to waste everyone time because you all claim to have video evidence. But turns out you can't upload it due to "no sound". Making it OBVIOUS that you all metagame.

How could you possibly blame me for a video of you getting killed by a group.This just shows how I get targeted. I get brought to every sit. Which , ultimately ends in us winning.

These videos were made as a desperate attempt to try and get me banned because they dislike me. (FYI, Citizen organization members have been permanently banned for hacking and the rest have quit).

-----------------

The rules state that:

"Any evidence that has your audio-input (your microphone) muted and not recorded will automatically be invalidated and not be used for a final verdict. All audio sources need to be recorded to use a video as valid evidence."

Since 4/6 of their videos do not have audio and are all from different players perspective, I believe it is clear to say that they have all been in communication with a third party application.

This rule basically makes the next 4 videos "invalid and not to be used for a final verdict". Making them essentially useless.

In the third video, there were 8 of us defending our cabin. You decided to peak 1 by 1. Basically meaning, we were putting all our focus on 1 guy at a time. Resulting in you getting picked off 1 by 1. The forth video is kind of the same thing. You decide to run in the middle of the open, knowing you are going to be shot at. In the end, you end up getting shot by multiple people.

In the fifth video, you are seen running out of an elevator and essentially into a 1v1 situation. However, you have half HP and a weaker gun. Putting you at a large disadvantage. In the sixth video, you are seen running in the open once again. Resulting in you getting drilled by us defenders.
You also state in your report that: " i also feel like you'd be the type to cheat for guns". I am going to correct you here, I have a full premium locker and could not fit anymore primaries. I usually give the guns away after raids.

I do not understand , how a group of players could pin all of these videos of them losing raids and blaming it on 1 person. I am going to reiterate this, I do not cheat in any way, shape or form. In the end, these videos are clips of "Citizens" losing raids. Making them angry. Then, trying to post their POV to try and get me banned for "cheating" since they dislike me a lot.

Last edited:

KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

FPS makes a difference while PVPing. I get 100+ FPS every gunfight. Besides that, here's my analysis of these videos.

You say you run 100+ fps in gun fights so why don't you record and submit your video evidence. Also I asked you at bank, why don't you record certain situations and you replied with, "Unlike you guys I don't have a good enough pc to record everything." Apparently you have a 100+ fps pc but you don't have a good enough one to record as proven here. As shown in this video at around 0:45 when a guy starts shooting you, you only get about 30 fps, let alone if your shooting at each other.
Unless you can prove to me that you can run 100+ fps while in a 90+ server while either shooting at somebody or them shooting at you then you are simply lying to me about your 100+ fps. You say every gun fight but I highly doubt it. There should be absolutely NO reason you should be lying in your replys unless my accusations on you are correct that you are in fact utilizing third party software.
if you zoom in the top right you are only getting about 30 https://gyazo.com/1197ddd840994b59be862b37a184cfe1
previous video

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You say you run 100+ fps in gun fights so why don't you record and submit your video evidence. Also I asked you at bank, why don't you record certain situations and you replied with, "Unlike you guys I don't have a good enough pc to record everything." Apparently you have a 100+ fps pc but you don't have a good enough one to record as proven here. As shown in this video at around 0:45 when a guy starts shooting you, you only get about 30 fps, let alone if your shooting at each other.
Unless you can prove to me that you can run 100+ fps while in a 90+ server while either shooting at somebody or them shooting at you then you are simply lying to me about your 100+ fps. You say every gun fight but I highly doubt it. There should be absolutely NO reason you should be lying in your replys unless my accusations on you are correct that you are in fact utilizing third party software.
if you zoom in the top right you are only getting about 30 https://gyazo.com/1197ddd840994b59be862b37a184cfe1
previous video

MUTED . As you can see. You muted the audio on the video you supposedly had "no audio" for. (Bottom Left). I want you to reupload the video with audio. If you are not mass metagaming then you should be fine. For now, these videos with "no audio" do not count as evidence. So, you should unmute them all and repost them.

Community Guidelines state that:
"Any evidence that has your audio-input (your microphone) muted and not recorded will automatically be invalidated and not be used for a final verdict. All audio sources need to be recorded to use a video as valid evidence."

FPS . That video was taken when an event was probably in place. However, I also only started using /fps, r_3dsky 0 and turning off VCMOD recently(also adjusted my settings). Which in theory made my fps higher. Not to mention I also upgraded my pc.

Later tonight I can upload videos if needed

Once again, I do not use cheats. You and your friends are posting a bunch of videos without audio to try and persuade CMs to ban me for cheating. Not to mention you all quit because you kept losing. How could you blame me for all of this? I consider myself to have good aim. I only play shooting games

Last edited:

KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It's funny how you keep trying to reflect metagaming on the fact that this report was for you cheating. If you think we are metagaming then make a report on us. That photo of your "fps" is not clear it can be on another game, sandbox since it is in fact blurry. I would very much like you to upload a video of you pvping and getting 100+ fps, preferably during the purge that occurred today. If you do not use cheats then why don't you upload videos of you killing our members not after we disbanded, surely you must have a video of that. If you want to persuade me and cms post those videos.
FYI your video quality is set at 360p therefore I cannot see the fps clearly but why did you pause the video at about 21:25? The point of recording every second in monolith is that in case someone reports you for something you can defend yourself with video evidence of why it wasn't a rulebreak. Wow you showed a video of you not pvping with us who would figure you recorded this today without hacks.

Last edited:

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your videos are not even valid since they do not have audio. The fact that it shows that you chose to mute the audio is suspicious to me. You also ask why "I dont post videos of me pvping". To be honest, I have no intention in making a fragtage. I find it useless. What would be the point in recording every second of me on monolith? I only use my 5 minute playback time in case of a rule break.

I just recorded a whole bank raid to show you that I actually do get 100+FPS. Look at the top right during the whole bank raid.
Video

More videos to come

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

After thorough review we have come to the conclusion to remove player MRC from our community role-play server due to cheating violations.

Thank you for the report!

Status
Not open for further replies.