Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Positives
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121120808
Your Character Name: Dee Lan

Target Steam Name: UNKNOWN
Target SteamID: UNKNOWN
Target Character Name (if known): Randino

Request Reason: This dude is blatantly cheating. CONTEXT : This dude snitched on me yesterday, I met him today in the bank. I wasn't sure if I recognized him, so I held him at gun point asking him questions. While at gun point, he loads ammo into his guns, and then runs when I start asking questions. I run after him, and start shooting him for running at gun point, to which he brings out a gun and fires back.

He then comes BACK in a car and repeatedly crashes into me trying to explode my car, so I get out and shoot at him, exploding his car, and he instantly headshots me, and proceeds to somehow continuously headshot me even while my dead body is dropping. After that, WAR basically broke out between me and him, because since he RDM'd, I did too, and I kept hunting him and repeatedly dying to him. I wouldn't care about dying to him if not for the fact that he basically never missed a bullet, and a lot of his shots were instant headshots on me.

When I ask him for a clip regarding the headshots, he says he's "not recording" which is strange to me because just a few minutes before that he told me if I make a forum that he will "show them you trying to RDM us over and over", but when I ask him for the clips of him killing me he's suddenly just NOT recording.

In fact, yesterday I ran into him, and he told the cops that I aimed a desert eagle at him and tried to shoot him, and that he "has clips that he can provide." He was recording something so miniscule, such as me pointing a gun at him, but he wasn't recording an entire hours worth of back and forth shooting, and continuous rule breaking?

Another thing that's a bit weird is that he brings up the fact that "most of the admins know him" hinting towards favoritism towards this report if I make one, and to give up on making a report about him cheating. (Image Below)

Me and my friend, XDarknessXI, tested to see if maybe the headshot sound was from him hitting my dead body, but nope, you have to headshot a dead or alive body to make the headshot sound, and he either always hit headshots, or would almost never miss a bullet.
When did the situation occur?: 8:00-9:30 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim: Youtube Links Below

(This is the bank altercation)

(The chase. SLOW DOWN, you can hear the headshots.)

(Again, more no missed shots & hella headshots. Slow down to listen to audio)

(Again, almost 0 missed shots, shooting me clean through the stuff on the desk without missing)

(Him saying he's not recording.)

Additional members involved/witnessing: XDarknessXI
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Attachments

• image_2023-05-21_222701801.png
    image_2023-05-21_222701801.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 14
  • image_2023-05-21_222909889.png
    image_2023-05-21_222909889.png
    118.7 KB · Views: 14

Jordan Vercetti

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

hes been cheating for a while and i dont even know why hes unbanned after a month after rdming 8 people

Micheal Lowe

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

these clips literally prove nothing at all, m4 is just too strong atm

Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

every clip you shot at me first...

Dee

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

What does me shooting at you first have to do with you literally using cheats? This report isn't about NLR or Rule Breaking, it's about you cheating. You had "video evidence" of everything BUT the PVPing? Crazy!

Kevin Saints

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

people still complain on forums.. lmao

Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

What does me shooting at you first have to do with you literally using cheats? This report isn't about NLR or Rule Breaking, it's about you cheating. You had "video evidence" of everything BUT the PVPing? Crazy!
I would also like to point out I never hit headshots in every video you died I never put you on a 5 minute.. also I don't know if you read what you said in the report you said "he RDM'd me and I kept hunting him and repeatedly dying to him" which I never shot at you for no reason in which clip did I RDM but you just admitted to trying to RDM us over and over.. LMAO

Egg

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yawn randino doesn’t cheat the video you posted doesn’t show anything. You complain about cheaters but are pretty quiet when it comes to mak the actual cheater who you use to roll around with before he got banned. Shutup and go cry somewhere else.
@Jordan Vercetti

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for management review

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV