Your Character Name: Simon Riley

Target Steam Name: wrap it up
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:563507
Target Character Name (if known): Big Jeff

Target Steam Name: Hox
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46736066
Target Character Name (if known): John Nuclear

Request Reason:
Big Jeff - Blatant aimbot snaps from me back to chad instantly after already snapping to me, possible alternate account of lifeweb. Breaking raid timer
John Nuclear - Alternate account of banned user, failing to report cheating alt. Breaking raid timer

I got raided by these two at game country, got revived by EMS. Then went to fulfill my KOS on them after we spotted their car at pent. I also forgot to mention that me and @NBHMARK raided these guys the other day and an alt account was basing with them that got recently banned yesterday.
When did the situation occur?: 6 AM EST ish

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @DystopianRaven @krabe @redw1re
@NBHMARK
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

redw1re

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If this is approves does that mean that my homie will get his stuff back? hes the one that took a hit in the raid

HuskyD0G

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If this is approves does that mean that my homie will get his stuff back? hes the one that took a hit in the raid
Yes, they broke raid timer so he can probably make a refund request after this is done.

redw1re

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I came back and cut you off, how did u escape from pent? i cleared the place and viktor was the only one, how did u get out?

krabe

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

yeah if you the video at 22 and leave your mouse there and keep clicking back you can see the hacks

HuskyD0G

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@NBHMARK I highly advise you add your clip from the other day to this post

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

While I cannot review the cheating portion of the PR, I can at least try and sort out the raid timer half of the report.

Just to be certain, are you sure that they were raiding pent and not the owner?

HuskyD0G

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Just to be certain, are you sure that they were raiding pent and not the owner?
Yes, Ian Johnson was the owner of penthouse and Junior Garcia was basing with him. He told me after speaking with him, they raided him and luckily Ian was not there. Junior Garcia however was dead once we walked inside with all his weed items stolen.

They broke raid timer within 5-10 minutes of raiding me.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

John Nuclear
Steam Name: Hox
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46736066

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Normally I'd give them the 24 hours to respond despite lacking forum accounts but theres enough evidence present to say they definitely broke raid timers.
------------------
[4.2.1] You may only perform one raid (this counts for both ownable, un-ownable and goverment/public buildings), a hostage/kidnapping situation, or both situations simultaneously, per hour. This counts for both successful and unsuccessful situations. Survivors of a raid may ignore the “raid cool-down” if they decide to free crew members from police custody or retrieve lost gear from the Police Department.

It is easily identifiable from logs and video that the players in question raided Game Country at 7:05 AM, and Penthouse at 7:15 AM. This is indisputably a violation of the one hour raid timer. Both players will receive a 1 Day Weapons Blacklist.

Additionally, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
As far as I can tell however, Simon recovered everything Chad and Junior lost.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

(Half of) Player Report Accepted,
Awaiting SD+ Review

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Player (76561197961392742) was indefinitely banned for usage of third-party software.

Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.