Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: xWaller
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52866882
Your Character Name: Joe Mammoth

Target Steam Name: potato m0nsta @KyZac21
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:178078039
Target Character Name (if known): William Benson

Request Reason: Third Party Software (Aimbot Silent aiming)
When did the situation occur?:
11:59 PM Mountain Daylight Time (US) (GMT-6)
Date: 08/22/2020 (American Format)
Your evidence to support your claim:
I was standing outside watching a raid, William Walks through the door with a vector, Kills the cop in the street, kills the guy to my left thats against the wall INSTANTLY, then kills me, all within about a half of a second, consecutively. Listen to the crunches as well, as I heard a bunch of them and got a lot on myself when I died. This is the most blatant aimbot I have ever seen. All 3 of us got headshot dropped instantly.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Hello migo
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This is my POV. I really don't know how you died but I'm happy to post the whole raid which is about 50 minutes.

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This is my POV. I really don't know how you died but I'm happy to post the whole raid which is about 50 minutes.
You aren't even aiming at me nor the guy behind the car and we all get headshot??? It looks like you wernt even aiming at the cop. Just peaked the door and sprayed a magazine, killing ALL 3 of us, when you OBVIOUSLY did point your gun at me once and all the crunches in my clip that I get when I die.

Last edited:

KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The thing is it looks like the guy behind the car was crossfire. I seriously don't know what happened to you but I do have a similar situation that my friend had reported with this evidence. This seems like a case of ricochet. https://gyazo.com/5501f18aab2841d1c46bd6bfc81a3f23

Hello migo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Its pretty clear your using silent aim, toggling on and off, and are only shooting people in the head. You can even see you pause for a second before shooting that cop probably toggling. Also, its physically impossible for you to kill those 3 people you cant even say that was luck. You did the same thing to me on me one time not as obvious though, where you don't even aim at my head on your POV and on my POV i get triple crunched.
Here is your POV in this clip:
My POV:

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The thing is it looks like the guy behind the car was crossfire. I seriously don't know what happened to you but I do have a similar situation that my friend had reported with this evidence. This seems like a case of ricochet. https://gyazo.com/5501f18aab2841d1c46bd6bfc81a3f23
It was clearly not ricochet as the bullets hitting the car, are way before I die. And ricochet does not give MULTIPLE crunches (headshots) like that. And I was not even at an angle that the car and bullets would have bounced off directly at my head like that. And when they were ricochet'ing off the car, I was not taking damage. At this point, you have no excuse or defense for yourself and i'll leave it for staff to decide, as what always concludes these.

Thanks,
-xWaller

KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know what to tell you this is 2 clips out of 100+ clips I have on my computer saved I can show. That is not true what you said about ricochet it is entirely possible in this instance. This is an extended version of this clip so it's better quality, it's game mechanics I guess.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This player is already permanently banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.