Your Steam Name: uiceheidd
Your SteamID: 76561198250716986
Your Character Name: Jackie Wong

Target Steam Name: n/a
Target SteamID: 76561198377534720
Target Character Name (if known): Jack Lee

Request Reason: Hacking (Toggling)
When did the situation occur?: Today , 8:14pm
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/61679158/d13372zohsuY

Additional members involved/witnessing: @AdrianHCG @Horrendous
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Y

Last edited:

Jack Lee

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I honestly have no idea why you think this is cheating all I did was headshot him. Jackie was also my only kill in this situation I have no idea how logs can show anything based off of one person.

Last edited:

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

My issue is not only this, but the fact that you guys knew exactly where we were basing without any reason to know we were there. Our cars were parked in the alleyway behind 5 O'Clock, across the street and behind a corner from where the apartments are. Clearly, if you saw our cars you would of thought we were in 5 O'Clock or 72nd street. But instead, you drove right into the back alleyway behind hardware and just dropped your friend off to raid us then camped our cars.

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

also would like to note how you guys were able to go from our apartment to the alleyway so efficiently, i don't make PR's people know this but your little hacker duo needs to be swept from under the rug you guys are not lowkey at all its like you guys wanna be caught from how blatant the esp and toggling are hence to why your best friend's Rob Monster & Max Vercetti got slammed the two people i constantly accused..

Jack Lee

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

My issue is not only this, but the fact that you guys knew exactly where we were basing without any reason to know we were there. Our cars were parked in the alleyway behind 5 O'Clock, across the street and behind a corner from where the apartments are. Clearly, if you saw our cars you would of thought we were in 5 O'Clock or 72nd street. But instead, you drove right into the back alleyway behind hardware and just dropped your friend off to raid us then camped our cars.
Man i want you to know that the only thing i do on this server is try to pvp. We have been looking for a base to raid for a bit and we seen you cars. So we looked around the area till we found you.

Jack Lee

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

also would like to note how you guys were able to go from our apartment to the alleyway so efficiently, i don't make PR's people know this but your little hacker duo needs to be swept from under the rug you guys are not lowkey at all its like you guys wanna be caught from how blatant the esp and toggling are hence to why your best friend's Rob Monster & Max Vercetti got slammed the two people i constantly accused..
Can you tell me one thing that was "Sus" about that kill? Because all I see is you dying to a head shot.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After further review, this report does not contain sufficient evidence to prove usage of third-party software.

Status
Not open for further replies.