Your Steam Name: Ye Boi Cody
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:94870080
Your Character Name: Ching Ling

Ban Length: 2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gamz

Ban Reason: Player Diss
Time of Occurrence: About 10pm est 12/12/18
Relevant Evidence:

Additional members involved/witnessing: The whole cop force was there to witness everything
The Story: Gabriel Mathews was being the most toxic cop and screaming over the radio and talking shit none stop even though we would tell him to shut up and stop acting like an idiot. There was no Chief on to demote him so he continued to act like a child until I got fed up with his shit and started acting a little toxic myself. I can see he only started recording when I was being toxic and not him so he doesn't get in trouble. If you were to think about it to dont you think I would need to be provoked in order for me to target only him and be toxic to only him. I am sorry for acting a child myself but I was just fed up, hopefully I can get back to playing soon if this gets accepted because I bought premium like 2 days ago and I wanna get back to grinding on the server.
i

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You told him to catch cancer. Why should I shorten the length of your ban?

Cody White

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You told him to catch cancer. Why should I shorten the length of your ban?
He was being 10x more toxic towards myself and the other officers, in the video you can see Im not the only cop whos mad at him. He told us to kill our selfs amongst other things he just didnt put that in the video...... I was wrong for saying what I said and Im sorry but I dont want to be banned for two weeks. I really want to get back to playing ASAP!

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Denied. You will serve the full ban. Watch what you say next time.

Locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.