Reiss.^

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Reiss.^
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:7936281
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Alex Beaver

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name ) @Chubby Baby

Reason for Report: giving out punishment to me but refusing to listen to me during the sit and ONLY PUNISHING ME i accept my punishment but when i tried to explain why i did it he just brushed it off without even trying to understand which is extremely unprofessional. Like i said i accept my punishment i was in the wrong to code red him but him breaking FEARP and screaming You cant do that like 6 times while he has no wheels and me aiming a gun at them telling them to get out tthe car pushed me over the edge and i feel like the person should be punished for breaking fear rp and not just myself.

i am here for role play and i try my hardest to follow the rules to the best of my ability, its just really really irritating when i am doing what i thinks right just for someone to break RP and spam useless shit instead of roleplaying

the guy who broke fear rp steam id = STEAM_0:0:90479750

also when i made these comments about him breaking FEAR RP chubby did not ONCE ask him if its true he completely ignored what i had to say.

Time of Occurrence: 21:14
Evidence to support your claim: have no evidence but
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

There was no evidence he broke FearRP, Im not just going to take your word for it. I asked him in the sit before if he did and he said he didnt

Reiss.^

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Could of asked the officer that was right next to me in the sit aswell

am not here to RDM anyone i dont tell lies unlike that dude if im in the wrong i admit that but if people can lie and get away with it whats the point of telling the truth in the first place?

and if you cant take my word for it why did you believe me when i explained the whole situation your legit contradicting yourself there because you believe me when explained why i code redded him but not when i tried to tell you he broke FEAR RP multiple times you dont do anything...

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

There are no video evidence or any sort of evidence.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.